Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Suspension upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2018, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suspension upgrades

Hey all I currently am on stock suspension on my 2013 GSR SSL and I would like some input I am thinking about running HKS coilovers and upgrade my sway bars and endlinks while I知 at it, I知 trying to get the best bang for my buck I currently daily my car and she痴 at 52k right now a buddy of mine also suggested bags which I may be open to if the performance is just as good as coils and doesn稚 run me a small fortune I have seen some kit prices and installments so I get why some run it more than coils, and advice on either set up would be fine thanks
Old Oct 16, 2018, 12:06 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts
yeah there's that one guy in time attack that ran bags and did reasonably well... but I'm thinking that has more to do with the driver than the bags... that and you gotta spend like at least 5k for a setup that actually handles...

I'd recomment coils... HKS typically makes good coilovers, most people on here will prolly recommend Ohlins... If you want the cr鑪e de la cr鑪e, MCS dampers are f*cking magic... this is coming from someone that has Ohlins

also you might have better luck posting in the suspension forum:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...uspension-259/
Old Oct 16, 2018, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok thanks a lot