Lexus launches new exterior color "Nori Green Pearl" - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
The Loft (Evom Car Talk Corner) The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Lexus launches new exterior color "Nori Green Pearl"

Old Jan 13, 2019, 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

Lexus launches new exterior color "Nori Green Pearl"

This is a very dark pearlish green paint. Under natural light, it looks black in the shadow and metallic green under sunlight. A manly color for luxury and sports cars. It reminds me of Mitsubishi Zero fighter used in WW2.

Lexus USA Newsroom (https://pressroom.toyota.com/album_d...id=1292&t=2562) official photos of a Lexus UX in Nori Green:

Old Jan 13, 2019, 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Lightsaber View Post
This is a very dark pearlish green paint. Under natural light, it looks black in the shadow and metallic green under sunlight. A manly color for luxury and sports cars. It reminds me of Mitsubishi Zero fighter used in WW2.

Lexus USA Newsroom (https://pressroom.toyota.com/album_d...id=1292&t=2562) official photos of a Lexus UX in Nori Green:

I remember when I was growing up there were some pretty nice shades of green. The whole anti-color trend in cars has become too much. Black, grey, silver, white, and all variations of those are kind of boring. I like a black car as much as anyone else but I don't think it's the only color I want to have until I croak.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by moparfan View Post
I remember when I was growing up there were some pretty nice shades of green. The whole anti-color trend in cars has become too much. Black, grey, silver, white, and all variations of those are kind of boring. I like a black car as much as anyone else but I don't think it's the only color I want to have until I croak.
I feel the same way. Metallic exteriors are hard, serious, masculine, and authoritative, but having a shade of color can add so much character to the car. Green is bold. Blue adds flavor but doesn't offend (pictured below, TTURBOV's Cadillac in Phantom Gray). Stock Evo X exteriors Graphite Gray and Mercury Gray have shades of blue, and Phantom Black has a shade of gold/brown, but they are just so understated that are "kind of boring" like you said.

Old Jan 14, 2019, 09:41 PM
Evolved Member

I am sure I saw this color on a Camry first.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.