Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

MOMO steering wheel with NRG quick release

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

Aug 4, 2018, 07:04 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 607
  • Steering/Suspension - MOMO steering wheel with NRG quick release - Used - 2008 to 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Barrington, IL 60010, United States
    Expired
  • Steering/Suspension - MOMO steering wheel with NRG quick release - Used - 2008 to 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Barrington, IL 60010, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired

• Price
    $325
  • Location Barrington, IL, 60010, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2008 - 2015
Description:

I'm selling my MOMO steering wheel with NRG quick release. Both are used but are in "like new" condition. The steering wheel is MOMO Tuner 350mm version, black leather, anthracite spoke finish and includes a horn button. The quick release is a NRG SRK-250BL. Included are also the hub adapter and the resistors required to install this without having the airbag light come on. I'll make it even easier to install this on an Evo X. I'll include the clock spring that was used with this set up. So no wire cutting, no splicing. Take off your clock spring, install this one, plug in the connectors, bolt everything on and you're done.

I'm asking $325 for the set picked up. I'm in northwest suburbs of Chicago. I can ship but buyer is responsible for shipping and Paypal fees.

Old Aug 29, 2018, 09:21 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Still available.