Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB Evo 9 MR seats

Wanted

Interior/Upholstery

Aug 13, 2018, 06:46 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 473
  • Expired
Evolving Member

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Cleveland, OH, 44116, USA
  • Condition New or Used
Description:

I really need some IX seats. Looking for SSL if possible, and would love fronts and backs (or just fronts) in good condition. Hell I'd even be interested in aftermarket seats. I currently have EvoVIII FQ400 seats front and rear, which I'd be willing to trade plus cash, or just pay cash.
I'll be at the Shootout so I'm willing to pickup from there, otherwise if shipping is possible I'm located in Cleveland.
Let me know what y'all have!

Old Sep 1, 2018, 05:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im looking for a set as well. Red stiching preferred. Let me know ASAP i have cash
Old Sep 1, 2018, 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 77 Likes on 52 Posts
You might want to post pics of your seats to show the deep bolstering those ones have. I have a set of 7 seats that are nice and deep like I think yours probably also are. Someone will likely want to trade just because they support you better than 9 seats. Pics would help your cause though!
The following users liked this post:
Welcome2GoodBur (Sep 10, 2018)
Old Sep 10, 2018, 10:37 AM
Evolving Member

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by kpt6
You might want to post pics of your seats to show the deep bolstering those ones have. I have a set of 7 seats that are nice and deep like I think yours probably also are. Someone will likely want to trade just because they support you better than 9 seats. Pics would help your cause though!
Great point! I have heard from a few people that the support of my seats is a lot more comfortable than the stock seats, but I have only been able to compare to VIII seats. They are definitely molded differently. I'd keep them, but I don't like the color. Will post pics later today!