Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Robson carbon steering wheel & Rexpeed Carob center pod with AEM A/F and boost gauge

For Sale

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Aug 15, 2018, 02:16 PM | Replies: 13 | Views: 1511
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Robson carbon steering wheel & Rexpeed Carob center pod with AEM A/F and boost gauge - Fresno, CA 93703, United States
    Expired

Description:

guys,

looks to sell a few parts i do not need anymore. i have a Robson carbon Steering wheel they retail for 1,350.00. i would trade for a EVO X OEM wheel and 600.00 on top. Does have a small clear coat crack in the middle where the red strip it. works great it was shipped to me this way.

the carbon pod and AEM gauge willing to let go for 300 + shipping for 280 local pick up.

Robson carbon steering wheel & Rexpeed Carob center pod with AEM A/F and boost gauge-mvxed3r.jpg

Robson carbon steering wheel & Rexpeed Carob center pod with AEM A/F and boost gauge-um6ulvd.jpg
Robson carbon steering wheel & Rexpeed Carob center pod with AEM A/F and boost gauge-9wzngqg.jpg
Robson carbon steering wheel & Rexpeed Carob center pod with AEM A/F and boost gauge-jerddbl.jpg
Robson carbon steering wheel & Rexpeed Carob center pod with AEM A/F and boost gauge-azuxhvx.jpg

Picture Title Part Category Price Part Description
Robson carbon steering wheel & Rexpeed Carob center pod with AEM A/F and boost gauge Accessories $900
Last edited by bmxhotsauce; Aug 28, 2018 at 02:50 PM.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 04:41 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hello

A photo of the item w/a sign containing the date & your user name is required, please!

Thanks,

​​​​​​​
Old Aug 16, 2018, 07:37 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by MinusPrevious
Hello

A photo of the item w/a sign containing the date & your user name is required, please!

Thanks,
thanks i will get that up on my lunch today.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 07:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do you still have the steering wheel Available? Also I dont think Id be able to provide an OEM one. I have one but its on the opposite side of the US that I am currently lol
Old Aug 20, 2018, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Young_Evo
Do you still have the steering wheel Available? Also I dont think Id be able to provide an OEM one. I have one but its on the opposite side of the US that I am currently lol
yes it is still available. the deal was to trade on top of cash but if you want to buy it out right. DM me and we can work on a deal for the steering wheel.

thank you

Last edited by bmxhotsauce; Aug 20, 2018 at 07:31 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 10:33 AM

Young_ EVO tried to scam me. this wheel is still up for sale.

Last edited by bmxhotsauce; Aug 28, 2018 at 02:50 PM.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 02:49 PM

GUYS!!! the steering wheel is not SOLD. YOUNG_EVO tried to scam me. just a heads up not to deal with this guy at all. stay away from scammers like this guy. he gave me this BS fake UPS tracking number 1Z4EX2560311352513
" UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information"

you can see it does not populate for anything. agreement was cash + OEM wheel. We would next day air over the wheels. i shipped mine out and provided a FEDEX tracking number the next day when we was suppose to do the same. Never head anything in regards to a tracking number till late in the day and the tracking number does not work. It cant be a mistype since he send a screen shot of a fake UPS document with a printed tracking number. since it never populate the next day when my wheel was going to arrive to him FEDEX redirected my wheel back to me. THANK GOD i used my business account for shipping. Now he has to pay for both ways for the shipping charges.

Last edited by bmxhotsauce; Aug 28, 2018 at 02:56 PM.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 03:00 PM

hey bro your tracking number does not work

above is the fake UPS number he provided me.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 05:58 PM

[QUOTE=bmxhotsauce;11836797]GUYS!!! the steering wheel is not SOLD. YOUNG_EVO tried to scam me. just a heads up not to deal with this guy at all. stay away from scammers like this guy. he gave me this BS fake UPS tracking number 1Z4EX2560311352513
" UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information"

you can see it does not populate for anything. agreement was cash + OEM wheel. We would next day air over the wheels. i shipped mine out and provided a FEDEX tracking number the next day when we was suppose to do the same. Never head anything in regards to a tracking number till late in the day and the tracking number does not work. It cant be a mistype since he send a screen shot of a fake UPS document with a printed tracking number. since it never populate the next day when my wheel was going to arrive to him FEDEX redirected my wheel back to me. THANK GOD i used my business account for shipping. Now he has to pay for both ways for the shipping charges.[/QUOTE

pretty Tough to make up my own Documentation as well...

Old Aug 28, 2018, 07:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tracking numbers

I’ve purchased several items here lately from this forum and other forums as well. Most of the time the tracking numbers work the first time I tried to look it up, but twice now in the past 2 weeks I’ve had tracking numbers take about a day until they start working. It’s always very nerve racking when tracking numbers don’t work for this reason right here..
Old Aug 28, 2018, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by BJONES002
I’ve purchased several items here lately from this forum and other forums as well. Most of the time the tracking numbers work the first time I tried to look it up, but twice now in the past 2 weeks I’ve had tracking numbers take about a day until they start working. It’s always very nerve racking when tracking numbers don’t work for this reason right here..
I Agree, It's pretty jacked because now he thinks I was scamming him because the tracking number hadn't populated for him. I was actively calling UPS and checking tracking myself to see when it would populate. I wouldnt populate yesterday because I dropped it off right around closing time since thats when i got off work. But he then Called fedex and did a RTS while he still has my money that had been paid to him. Havent recieved a dime back so whose really being scammed here...
Old Aug 28, 2018, 07:59 PM

I Agree, It's pretty jacked because now he thinks I was scamming him because the tracking number hadn't populated for him. I was actively calling UPS and checking tracking myself to see when it would populate. I wouldnt populate yesterday because I dropped it off right around closing time since thats when i got off work. But he then Called fedex and did a RTS while he still has my money that had been paid to him. Havent recieved a dime back so whose really being scammed here...
its funny how that tracking says ground when we agreed on next day air. I ask too many time to see if the tracking number was incorrect on your side and you never answer if you shipped the wheel or not. So from PayPal’s point of view you are paying for the shipping cost and the shipping cost back. I have already informed you on how much you will be getting back. Messed up. We agreed on something and you flaked out on me when I was 100 percent with you am next day aired my wheel to you. All good. I’m getting my wheel back and you have to pay the cost of the shipping both ways
Old Aug 28, 2018, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by bmxhotsauce

its funny how that tracking says ground when we agreed on next day air. I ask too many time to see if the tracking number was incorrect on your side and you never answer if you shipped the wheel or not. So from PayPal’s point of view you are paying for the shipping cost and the shipping cost back. I have already informed you on how much you will be getting back. Messed up. We agreed on something and you flaked out on me when I was 100 percent with you am next day aired my wheel to you. All good. I’m getting my wheel back and you have to pay the cost of the shipping both ways
I wont be covering the cost of shipping both ways. I told you the tracking number was correct everytime but seeing how you thought I was scamming you, thats your own worries that got you not mine. Simple matter is I will be making a paypal dispute if not refunded in full. Looks like you're the scammer here buddy.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 08:06 PM

I wont be covering the cost of shipping both ways. I told you the tracking number was correct everytime but seeing how you thought I was scamming you, thats your own worries that got you not mine. Simple matter is I will be making a paypal dispute if not refunded in full. Looks like you're the scammer here buddy.
All good. Do what you have to I already talk to PayPal and gave them all the information and your fake tracking number. So best of luck