2014 evo x mr - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2014 evo x mr

2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Oct 3, 2018, 07:44 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1344
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $28,000
    • OBO
  • Location Fort Myers, FL, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN JA32W5FV6EU021456
  • Mileage 32,000
  • Engine 4 cyl
  • Drive Type AWD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Gray
Description:

Not the "Final Edition" but let's be Honest, by far the best year! (2015's didn't have recaros...) Fully loaded. Was over 45k new MSRP. Have owned for about 2k miles. Sold my FD3S RX-7 for a family hauler, though, try as I might to convince myself, and while the family does fit, the Evo is just to small for my everyday family needs. I also feel bad, as I literally drive it to and from school to pick up my kids, and the grocery store... not really living up to its potential. It's in almost perfect shape, has a few nice upgrades, but stock tune. Was purchased from a Mitsubishi dealership and is still under warranty. Have completed 30k full maintenance with all new fluids, and purchased and programmed a second Key Fob that was missing.

located in sw FL

Last edited by Jaded-7; Oct 9, 2018 at 11:38 AM.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 08:49 AM

Open to offers, I'd like to move it.

Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.