WTB: WW Evo 9 MR - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB: WW Evo 9 MR

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Nov 22, 2018, 11:30 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 465

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Fayetteville, NC, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Yeah I know...me and everyone else.

06' Evo 9 MR...go! White or Red

Obviously cannot have any issues and not beat to death. Basic bolt-ons / tune is okay.

Last edited by evoul18; Nov 22, 2018 at 12:15 PM. Reply
Old Nov 23, 2018, 11:48 AM

Evo ix mr

jsuf bought a house and was thinking of selling my 06 evo ix mr. It has fbo e85 with a tune from rrt. 15500 original miles. Car was barely driven Located in ny. Clean car with lots of cf parts. I have almost all of the original parts including the exhaust Car is silver
Old Nov 24, 2018, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by evoixjr View Post
jsuf bought a house and was thinking of selling my 06 evo ix mr. It has fbo e85 with a tune from rrt. 15500 original miles. Car was barely driven Located in ny. Clean car with lots of cf parts. I have almost all of the original parts including the exhaust Car is silver
PM'ed

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.