Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Evo X / Ralliart Vent Gauge Pod

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

Dec 28, 2018, 08:40 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 530
  • Interior/Upholstery - Evo X / Ralliart Vent Gauge Pod - New - Naperville, IL 60563, United States
    Expired
  • Interior/Upholstery - Evo X / Ralliart Vent Gauge Pod - New - Naperville, IL 60563, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired

• Price
    $45
    • OBO
  • Location Naperville, IL, 60563, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

Hello everyone and thanks for looking!

I am selling a: Evo X / Ralliart 08-2015 Vent Gauge Pod 52m (I can modify this to be 60mm for $5 more) $45

(Personally owning a 2013 Ralliart I took special pride in this design - Long live the FE's

Please click on the following link to view my design video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBj-kh8_00&feature=youtu.be 100% designed by ido3dprints

I guarantee direct fitment - you will not find my design printed available any where else!

With this adapter you can...

-Mount your gauge on your dash

-Not have the riced out gauge pod look.

The item will be printed on demand when you order and it will take about ~14 hours to print from the time you order.

Please see the screenshots. These are of the exact print settings.

Quality - Near production quality / Injection mold like

Resolution - 0.1 Highest resolution FDM printers can do

Infill - 20%

NOTES: The angle matches the stock gauge angle.

Feel free to shoot me a text if you are interested or you can order from my website direct at: https://www.ido3dprints.com/product-...iart-gauge-pod

If you order from my web page please sign up, you'll get a coupon for 5% off and free shipping!

Thanks!

Old Dec 29, 2018, 05:23 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hello

A photo of the item w/a sign containing the date & your user name is required, please!

Thanks,

​​​​​​​