Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

AMR Dampers

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

Dec 30, 2018, 01:57 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 547
  • Steering/Suspension - AMR Dampers - Used - 2008 to 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Round Rock, TX 78681, United States
    Sold
  • Steering/Suspension - AMR Dampers - Used - 2008 to 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Round Rock, TX 78681, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold

• Price
    $575
  • Location Round Rock, TX, 78681, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2008 - 2015
Description:

I've decided to change around my suspension and need to put my AMR dampers on sale. These quality AMR dampers have been sitting in my home now for over six months and my wife is telling me to get rid of them. I have about 20K miles on them and they have never tracked (daily driven only).

If you are new to after market dampers, then I would say these are a good performance improvement over stock or even racing springs (which I've also had). If you choose to buy new, then of course you can always spend a lot more money. For the price point I'm selling these at, I don't think you can go wrong. As you can tell from the pictures, these are in good shape and will come to you in three nicely packed boxes that will be put into a single larger box for delivery (two front dampers in one box and rears in two separate boxes). Shipping is included in the price (to the lower 48 states).