Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX SE GG Only 51k Miles First owner Just bolt ons, - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Go Back  EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community > Classifieds > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX SE GG Only 51k Miles First owner Just bolt ons,

Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX SE GG Only 51k Miles First owner Just bolt ons,

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Jan 13, 2019, 10:17 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 606
Evolving Member

• Price
    $30,000
    • OBO
  • Location Upper Darby, PA, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN ja3ah86c96u064728
  • Mileage 53,000
  • Engine 2 cyl
  • Drive Type AWD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Gray
Description:

[color=start=#202124]This is for the love of my life, a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 SE GG, 50kish, First Owner, in great condition minus normal wear and tear. I always kept up with all the maintenance as well. Need to find a loving home for it. Cash Only Offer.[/color]=start
=start
[color=start=#202124]Its only modified with basic bolt ons, which includes, TBE HKS Carbon Fiber TI Exhaust, Megan 02 Housing, HKS Racing Intake, HKS SSQV1 BOV blow off Value, Ingalls Engine Damper, 1,000 Monoblock Amp for Subwoofer and 400 4 Channel Watt Amp Eclipse Carbon Fiber for the components. BOSS DVD player and Rear View Back Up Camera. Bluetooth and AUX.[/color]=start
=start
[color=start=#202124]I also have of spare parts that will come with it.[/color]=start
=start
[color=start=#202124]Includes: ARP Head studs and Bolts, Boost Controller, Defi Blue race gauge, ETS LICP, HKS UICP, GSC Mivec S2 Cams, car cover made esp for evo 9 wing and ears and vortex generator.[/color]=start
=start
[color=start=#202124]Reason for selling: I don't drive it often enough, and it takes up too much gas and space. It has a full clean title as I'm the first owner and very low miles around 50k, No crazy mods on it, Just basic bolt ons. 30k OBO to someone who would really enjoy it and take care of it as much as I have. Cash Only, The car is paid off and under my title. Thank you for your time reading if your serious.[/color]

Old Jan 13, 2019, 10:44 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Hello

A photo of the item w/a sign containing the date & your user name is required, please!

Thanks,

Need this pic here please:

​​​​​​​
Old Jan 13, 2019, 08:49 PM

You should take better pictures and fix your listing description.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.