Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Custom A-Pillar with Stewart Warner Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

Mar 23, 2019, 08:11 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 504
  • Interior/Upholstery - Custom A-Pillar with Stewart Warner Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges - Used - 2003 to 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Austin, TX 78717, United States
    Sold
  • Interior/Upholstery - Custom A-Pillar with Stewart Warner Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges - Used - 2003 to 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Austin, TX 78717, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold

• Price
    $45
  • Location Austin, TX, 78717, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2003 - 2006
Description:

Selling a modified/Mitsubishi OEM A-pillar with integrated 2-gauge pod. Pod is an Auto-meter item that has been custom-painted to match the Evo interior color. Also included are Stewart Warner boost and oil pressure gauges (light bulbs have been swapped for red units that match the Evo interior light colors).
Also includes original instruction sheets for each of the Stewart Warner gauges (shown in photos). Everything shown in photos is included - nothing else.
I had originally ordered the gauges from 41 draft designs (google it). They may still carry the parts accessories, oil sender, boost tubing, etc. that you would need to install these items.
This is a very nice "stock-ish looking" item that I designed to complement my Evo's interior. I'm now converting my car back to stock (the reason it's for sale).

PLEASE NOTE:
(1) Oil pressure sender unit is NOT included
(2) There is a hole in the upper portion of the A-pillar where I located a bluetooth microphone (not included). You can see the hole in the photo.
I'm located in Austin, TX and willing to ship within the U.S. for $20. Paypal only.

Please send me PM if you're interested or have questions. Thanks!

Last edited by RedAustinIX; Apr 6, 2019 at 04:51 AM. Reply