Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Wheel & Tire racks

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

Dec 12, 2018, 11:09 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 919
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Wheel & Tire racks - Used - All Years Any Make All Models - Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694, United States
    Sold
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Wheel & Tire racks - Used - All Years Any Make All Models - Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
Evolved Member

• Price
    $100
  • Location Rancho Mission Viejo, CA, 92694, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Any Make Any Model Any Year
Description:

Two Wheel & Tire racks to keep your spare sets off the floor. I have used these in my previous house bolted up high to store all my track wheel and tire setups. Great for freeing up space in the garage and keeping wheels out of the way from damage during storage. These racks adjust height, depth and width.

This is two sets so it can hold 8 wheels or tires. I included a manufacturer photo so you could see more clearly how they mount as mine are just on the floor for the pic. They are awesome, but I haven't had extra wheels or tires in a few years so I need to make space.

Probably only makes sense for pickup. We could meet somewhere. They would be costly to ship since they are pretty beefy and heavy.

I am not sure of the brand, but I suspect they are Hyloft Heavy Duty Adjustable Tire Loft

Last edited by fireroasted; Dec 13, 2018 at 11:07 AM. Reply
Old Dec 13, 2018, 06:56 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hello

A photo of the item w/a sign containing the date & your user name is required, please!

Thanks,

​​​​​​​
Old Feb 16, 2019, 12:14 PM
yip
Evolving Member

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts
Still have these available?