EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=371)
-   -   GSX_to_EVO Buyer Beware Scammer on here (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/showthread.php?t=751876)

Ernesto Lopez Nov 19, 2018 05:49 PM

GSX_to_EVO Buyer Beware Scammer on here

GSX_TO_EVO
becareful with this scumbag he sold me a bad crank for 400 bucks saying bushcur checked it. The main journals are oval, and I will be throwing it away and not tryna sell it again and have this happen to someone else. Just wanted to put this out on here since he's on here a lot.
GSX_TO_EVO

GSX_TO_EVO Nov 20, 2018 03:16 AM

Anyone who has ever dealt with me knows I’m a stand up guy. When selling used parts things happen. I came out of work last night to a list of text messages. I’ll post them below. Normally I would try to make the buyer happy, but I’m done with this guy after you see the text about my family. I can understand he is upset, and I can understand venting and saying s**t that not meant, but not after only 2 hours. We will let PayPal sort it out. I’ve got my documentation for my side.

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.evo...4fe76f4888.png

ugakirk Nov 20, 2018 05:43 AM

Haha wow this really got out of hand...

Ernesto Lopez Nov 20, 2018 07:01 AM

Well what a coincidence you didn’t respond till I said something ****ed up. You lied and said the crank was checked, you didn’t respond when I wrote to you that the crank had arrived. It’s whatever I’ll eat the 400 it’s alright.

GnarlyEvo Nov 20, 2018 07:56 AM

probably should cover the phone number just incase, unless you dont care.

GSX_TO_EVO Nov 20, 2018 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Ernesto Lopez (Post 11849538)
Well what a coincidence you didn’t respond till I said something ****ed up. You lied and said the crank was checked, you didn’t respond when I wrote to you that the crank had arrived. It’s whatever I’ll eat the 400 it’s alright.

I was at work. I work in a federal building and we are not allowed to have our phones in the building. The crank was checked, like I stated earlier, I have my documentation.
What am I supposed to respond when you said the crank arrived? That’s what tracking numbers are for.

GSX_TO_EVO Nov 20, 2018 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by GnarlyEvo (Post 11849548)
probably should cover the phone number just incase, unless you dont care.

I could care less about the number being posted. As a matter of fact I’ll give $1 to everyone who sends d**k pics to it lol.

Ernesto Lopez Nov 20, 2018 08:55 AM

I didn’t mean anything I said of course, you know I hat **** just really got me upset. The right thing for you to do is to return me my money or even half, but will you probably not. Just want everyone on here to know before you buy used parts have the buyer go check the item. The crank was the last part I needed for my block, I drove 2 hours there and back to Golden eagle in Los Angeles for them to tell me 2-3 weeks later it’s messed up. I should’ve listened to my gut and just bought a new one.

wht95scort Nov 20, 2018 09:33 AM

Why not get a second opinion I find it hard to believe all or any are out of round.

Ernesto Lopez Nov 20, 2018 09:42 AM

Bro why would I get another opinion they are golden eagle that’s what they do. They are a very reputable machine shop, and they would know if the crank is good or not.

staywide8 Nov 20, 2018 10:34 AM

Pics sent. Need one dollar. Not mine, in case anyones wondering.

wht95scort Nov 20, 2018 11:05 AM

What were the specs they gave to you indicating it was out of round? You still may be able to have it cut and still be used with the correct bearings.

LetsGetThisDone Nov 20, 2018 11:11 AM

I feel no pain for Ernesto Lopez. That was not the correct way to handle it. If you felt you were getting ignored, you should've just went straight to paypal and opened a dispute. Learn how tro handle yourself like an adult, life gets a lot easier when you figure that out.

Ernesto Lopez Nov 20, 2018 11:58 AM

Idgaf what you feel, I sure got a response fast as soon as I wrote that. I am an adult who dropped almost 5k for my block to get done and I cheaped out on the part. And look what happened Im out 400 it’s all good you live and you learn.

CaptainSquirts Nov 20, 2018 12:00 PM

Jesus, this is the kind of seller I hope to never deal with. Could you imagine if he texted his or hers significant other and didn't reply back to him right away? He or she would probably get the back hand :lol:.