Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2011, 12:14 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Brian
Be civil or don't post, this is that guys business.

+

So which is it?
Sorry, my apologies, i don't like being disrespected.

I don't quite understand what you mean by saying which is it?
Old Mar 31, 2011, 12:18 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm saying did he send it to you today as you posted above, or did he send it to you on March 21'st as you posted above?
Old Mar 31, 2011, 12:23 AM
Account Disabled

Oh sorry, that one i uploaded was on my computer that was sent March 21st to my email from ch1215g. He cleared stated it was taken from the evo 9 turbo he took off to sell to "some guy" He never told me a name though. I didn't ask either thats his business.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 12:42 AM
Evolved Member

he sent you a picture of a turbo he sold to someone else?

this is getting good.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 01:11 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by 05VIII
he sent you a picture of a turbo he sold to someone else?

this is getting good.
Clearly i stated i asked him for it buddy

Please get off this thread, it doesn't concern you.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 01:18 AM
Account Disabled

Whatever you know what, better off i'm staying off this thread before i start flipping out on this 05VIII kid. You guys enjoy figuring out whats going on with the ch guy. Enjoy.

-Mike
Old Mar 31, 2011, 02:54 AM
Evolved Member

You asked for a picture of a turbo he sold to someone else?

Even better
Old Mar 31, 2011, 06:17 AM

i find it odd that ch12 gets called out as a scammer, then a day later Xblk21 makes an account and goes from 0 to 60 posts within days. and now hes defending ch12....very interesting
Yes and what is even funnier is that last log in for ch12 was 4:03 am and last log in for xblk21 is 4:47 am,both today. Seems that they may be one in the same person as they both use "jersey" as location. I tried to warn people about CH12 a month and a 1/2 ago and my post was removed by a Mod from and now others see how this person is as well. I won't expect an appology from that mod though.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/no...ng-around.html

Last edited by allinevo; Mar 31, 2011 at 06:22 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 06:43 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 134 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by xBLK21LEVO9x
Like i stated before, i bought an iPhone from ch1215g, he had no intentions on scamming anyone with the iPhones. I bought one from him and couldn't be any happier with it! Paid $600 for it, Verizon 32GB Model! I got the picture of the compressor wheel from ch1215g, I will upload it now to this post hold on.

Banned, becasue you are ch1215g.
Stop spamming the site.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

mods, do you not get too see an IP address associated with accounts on here? or can you not block by IP address? i have a feeling ch12 aka blk21 has another account on here that he uses to scam.

some people are pathetic scum bags. get a life and actually WORK for your money

Last edited by 05VIII; Mar 31, 2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old Apr 3, 2011, 01:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by white_evo27
glad im not the only one who thinks its bull**** im dealing with the SAME EXACT PROBLEM... and now im being banned because UPS doesnt want to pay the "insurance" money that came out of MY POCKET for the turbo... for 3 months ive fought UPS and have the BBB involved, but that doesnt matter to any of the moderators on this site... and i get bashed because i dont reply to PM's??? hmm maybe its because IM NOT HOME!!! im TDY with the military and i get 4 pms from a moderator about how im being banned because i havent replied to any pms...

been on this site for years and never had a problem and have sold other items with no problem and have an excellent ebay score, so im legit, and im talked down on making it look like im a scammer making a quick buck... im not paying the buyer AGAIN out of my pocket for the replacement parts! im not a business, UPS can pay for it, thats why they have "INSURANCE"...

i have all my photos of the turbo, receipts, documents, phone call history, etc...

i also didnt box the turbo, UPS did, i brought it to a customer service center and had them package it... and they tried to pull the "insufficient packaging" bull**** on me because they dont want to pay the insurance money they owe!

the buyer also CONSTANTLY threatened/harassed me (which i believe is an offense last time i checked, whether it be internet,phone,etc) to the point where i had to get my cell phone provider to block his number, since i received 100txts a day/night, even at 3am! like wtf?

ive done ALL that i can and now am pursuing a law suit for this person, but that doesnt seem to matter... if i get banned because of this idc anymore, its just a forum... and id rather not be on it than have moderators talk **** to me through PMs and try to talk to me as "childish theif"
1000 texts huh?
There is a slight time zone change to think about. Never 3 am, if I ever did send one late you replied right back. The latest one I sent you was at 1am your time and only because I saw you were online and hadn't heard from you in over 2 weeks! And according to my phone which I also have all the messages I sent you, I've sent out 178 texts over the course of 4 months! And if you recall a lot of those were us bsing back n fourth...yeah at one point we were chatting about life and stuff that normal guys chat about until you turned bi-polar and wanted to start a law suit against me! Nice bud. Who really has more feedback on this forum btw??

Fact of the matter is, UPS owes YOU 500 for insurance money to fix a messed up fpblack. They sure as hell won't give me any information since I'm not the shipper. Shipping as many things as you have, how could you have sat there and watched them pack the turbo the way they did and not question it? I've already paid out of pocket to get this turbo fixed enough to install it. Why should I have to wait for money owed to you? I have not constantly threatened or harassed you either my friend. Your last text to me was "no word...giving them a call today...could have been sent to my parents house since I shipped from there I'm going to check with them first before I call" sent on feb 21st.
Most harassing if you wanna call it that was sent by me on mar 9th after still no reply "Bro, I know you have gotten the money by now. I will start the process on evom if you don't refund me. I'm already getting the dude with the tranny banned"
Is that really harassing? Maybe I'm crazy, but if someone says they are going to check with UPS and they are pretty sure it might have showed up, then you hear nothing for 2.5 weeks.....if you were out on training, how hard is a text before you go saying that you were gone since you had no phone. Or maybe a simple follow up like you said you would. Good luck with a lawsuit, it will probably back fire on you and you will be paying the fees associated with it and the money I am owed.

Aside from all of this bs, it can all be resolved if you and I work together and get it resolved. I have been very understanding over 4 months and would like nothing more than to have this completed. So if it takes an apology from me for any "harassment" apparently I have done to you, than I am sorry.
Can you check with UPS tomorrow to see the status of the claim please?

Rob
Old Apr 3, 2011, 04:23 PM
Evolving Member

UPS has been called by "my lawyer" and they are sending the check out... once i receive it in the mail i will paypal it over to you as a gift.

this was done thursday last week and i have a reference number for the phone call and the name of the person who took care and approved of the claim
Old Apr 3, 2011, 04:49 PM
Evolving Member

^^

I do really appreciate it! I in no way was trying to be a pita to you. I want nothing more than to move past this. I have emailed ups claims several times and have called them with no luck. They don't give me any info even if I transfer to supervisor.

I am shipping everything via fedex from here on out!

Thank you for the follow up white_evo27.

Rob
Old Apr 3, 2011, 04:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by xceler8rob
^^

I do really appreciate it! I in no way was trying to be a pita to you. I want nothing more than to move past this. I have emailed ups claims several times and have called them with no luck. They don't give me any info even if I transfer to supervisor.

I am shipping everything via fedex from here on out!

Thank you for the follow up white_evo27.

Rob

believe me i completely understand... i am also done with UPS, they are very shady and tried pulling a fast one by the "insufficient packaging" BS... they were too dumb to check that it was sent from their service center where THEY packaged it...

i will notify you once the check is received... glad to have this finally taken care of
Old Apr 3, 2011, 10:36 PM

mods, do you not get too see an IP address associated with accounts on here? or can you not block by IP address? i have a feeling ch12 aka blk21 has another account on here that he uses to scam.

some people are pathetic scum bags. get a life and actually WORK for your money
Holy ****. Good stuff calling that scammin ***** out.
I started reading from page 89 and to the top half of page 90...you were sounding like the bad guy, but by the end of page 90...I went "oooooooooooOOOOOhHHHHH SNAAAPPPP".
POS scammers DIAFF. I personally hate scammers with a ****ing passion.

Quick Reply: Scam Alert