Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2010, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ninetails
yep, Sucks for him that I have all his info...

Social Security number, Both Address of his Mom's house and where he lives, date of birth.. everything...!!

I have this guys life in the palm of my hand and he wants to dick me by being lazy and not making/sending my manifold....

After I get my stuff resolved, I will have no problems posting up his info for the other's he scammed.... Also, I'm willing to help those who need a lawsuit prepared towards him.
what are you talking about that guy has been banned from this site for the very same thing and on top of that selling guages and dashes he did not have. I was almost one of his targets but i had all his info and had my lawyer ready he then refunded my money. before you buy stuff from people do a search on there name on here to see what dirt comes up to be real hommie he has been banned for almost a year man
Old Apr 21, 2010, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Delete

Last edited by DraginX; Apr 22, 2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Deleted will contact a mod.
Old Apr 22, 2010, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

Item was finally received

Last edited by mugen777; May 10, 2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old Apr 23, 2010, 08:07 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Made some progress, this might actually get resolved.

Talked to his cousin on the phone today.
Old Apr 24, 2010, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by ninetails
Bump because Im not letting this go lightly at all.......
Keep on squeezing.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

I am posting this back up again. Devin @ Synapse has still not kept his end of the bargain. He said OK to giving me a $50 partial refund for a damaged Orbital kit and patient time I have waited. Plus he still owes me the OEM snap in clips for the panels. He said this on April 1st and has not replied back to my test messages.

Synaptic Evo aka Devin Bender
Gold Sponsor

I paypal Devin Bender $220 and shipped out my OEM climate/radio bezel and radio relocation kit. In exchange for a Orbital double din silver metallic kit. I paid on Febuary 5th and shipped out the pieces the following Monday.

During that time I waited patiently and sent Devin a couple of messages asking if it has been shipped yet. These were his reponses...

Feb 8th
Originally Posted by Synaptic Evo

Julius,
I am SUPER swamped at the office today im gunna try and take a break here in about a hour to get your stuff sent

i will keep in touch

-Devin
Feb 15th

Julius,
I have to send out the orbital on Wed. It has been a crazy week but i promise you that it will be shipped out. I hope this isnt too much of a problem for you.

Let me know if this is ok

sorry and thanks again

Devin
Synapse
Feb 23rd

Julius i totally understand. i was selling these as a favor to a friend and we have had issues with is car. Im going to paypal you back 10 dollars for waiting this long. I am truly sorry about this and i am rushing to get this to you and it is my number 1 priority. I hope you can understand and just mange with the delay. again what is your paypal address im going to send you some money for your patients.

-Devin
Feb 24th

i totaly understand your concern and i just wanted to make it clear to you that i am deeply sorry for the delay and do realize how fast your shipment went. I dont want to come off as flakey or shady. Im trying to keep in touch with you as much and reply as soon as possible.

i will paypal you tonight and thank you again for your patients its really appreciated

Devin
So much for trying NOT to come off as shady or flakey. Devin Bender has not logged on since March 1st and I still HAVE NOT received anything in the mail. I cannot file a paypal dispute because the transaction was personal and not goods/services. That was my first time ever sending a personal payment. Never again will I do that. All I was trying to not incur the seller the 3% charges but it backfired I guess. I dont know what to do next. I been in touch with another EvoM member in San Diego and he also said Devin was being shady by not answering any phone calls or messages.

Last edited by Positron; Apr 26, 2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old Apr 27, 2010, 10:45 AM
Former Sponsor

i already told you the situation. i do owe you clips. Your thread has already been deleted on socal evo. for obvious reason of you being able to contact me but i have NOT received a call in 2 weeks... im NOT hiding im here out in the open.. not longged on since the 1st is un true.

Are you going to reimburse me for the 75 dollar panel i had to purchase? do we really need to get into this again online when you can call me like i specified 100000 times. im not hiding not going anywhere.

i'll be waiting for a call...
Old Apr 28, 2010, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

Devin, again I will tell you that no where in the sale thread (OP was Azian) did it say metal retainer to be included. I bet you if another person bought it, they would say the same thing. Don't blame me for forgetting to leave out details in a transaction. I even PM you right before I shipped out my radio bezel and relocation kit and you said thanks.

You still owe me $50 and 5 clips. You have my paypal email and mailing address. So stop trying to make up excuses like you have been since day 1.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 06:18 PM

Ok guys I'm posting up my situation.
I bought a set of tial v44 wastegates from impavidoevo5. He told me everything would come with them.
He took forever to get the gates to me in the first place. After waiting a month for him to finally get them to me they arrived.
I check them out and there are no flanges or clamps. If anyone has priced these alone a set for two gates cost almost as much as just buying one new gate with everything. So I ask him what was up, he told me he forgot and would get them out right away.
That was almost a month and a half ago now.
I messaged him a bunch of times and at first he would answer maybe 1 of 3 pm's and now he hasn't answered me at all for a month. After my last pm telling him I was going to post up about my experience with him, the guy hasn't even come back on the site. Before he was on at least once a day everyday before that.
If anyone knows the guy can someone please see whats going on. I just want to build my manifold and I don't want to spend another $200-300 on flanges and clamps for USED wastegates when this stuff was suppose to be included and I've already spend $440.
I have his name and address if anyone wants it, I'll post it up if you guys feel it is acceptable, just let me know what you think.

Last edited by DraginX; May 2, 2010 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old May 1, 2010, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

Bad Business

Deleted

Last edited by mrtalon20; May 1, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old May 1, 2010, 01:39 PM
Evolving Member

might be a scammer. Always get the title right away when buying a car.
Old May 1, 2010, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

I tried reading that but you really need to make your statement legible..... headache.
Old May 1, 2010, 01:57 PM

Sounds like a bad situation to me.
Old May 1, 2010, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boltz.
I tried reading that but you really need to make your statement legible..... headache.
+1

And was he still paying for the car? Or was it paid off. If it was paid off then there would be no way I would give anything for a car w/o tittle in hand. I am not sure about you states laws but you may be able to file something stating that you have had the car for X time and get one. Did you at least attach the Vin or something to the check that you gave him? G/L man and next time be more cautious when throwing around 20k
Old May 1, 2010, 04:05 PM
Evolving Member

ok

Last edited by mrtalon20; May 1, 2010 at 09:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Scam Alert