Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

italianpryd91 - Worst Online Purchase Ever

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 02:30 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well plug it in and see if it works post video proof to see if it works or not. The pictures taken are recent pictures just before I shipped it. Like I said you can get that white dongle thing at any local hardware store I will gladly assit you into making it work. I was doing some research on it and it seems that's to allow it to flash the ecu. Tomorrow I'll even go out and try to look for one like that that fits into the slot and purchase an ship it to you. I'm doing the best I can to resolve the issue if you want to be hardheaded and not accept my offers to help that's on you.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 04:00 PM
Evolving Member

You're missing the point completely. I don't want you to "help me" to get the AP to work, I just want my money back. The fact is, you sold me something that was not as what you advertised, simple as that. Don't try to act like you're the good guy here by trying to help. The only help that will satisfy the situation is for you to refund my money and you can have your Cobb AP back.

Obviously you're still confused on what's happening here. THE PLUG FOR THE OBD II DONGLE IS NOT THERE. Please enlighten me on how am I supposed to "plug it in and see if it works"?

I do not tolerate being taken advantages of, so don't even dare to say that I'm being hardheaded and not accepting your "help".

Originally Posted by italianpryd91
Well plug it in and see if it works post video proof to see if it works or not. The pictures taken are recent pictures just before I shipped it. Like I said you can get that white dongle thing at any local hardware store I will gladly assit you into making it work. I was doing some research on it and it seems that's to allow it to flash the ecu. Tomorrow I'll even go out and try to look for one like that that fits into the slot and purchase an ship it to you. I'm doing the best I can to resolve the issue if you want to be hardheaded and not accept my offers to help that's on you.

Last edited by EricLee7481; Dec 7, 2011 at 05:38 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:33 PM
Account Disabled

This conversation is over. Paypal will decide.

Last edited by italianpryd91; Dec 7, 2011 at 06:39 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:39 PM
Evolving Member

First of all, yes, I'm done talking with you as you seem to have no intention of making things right by refunding my money, so yes, we will let paypal decide.

Second, please don't bring me down to your level. I don't know what the heck are you talking about, manipulating your ebay ads? None of those screen names belong to me. So next time you want to accuse someone (like you accused of me manipulating the AP and trying to scam you ), please gather the proper facts before doing so!

This conversation is over. Paypal will decide.

Also will be posting in this a screenshot of you manipulating my ebay ads. Putting bids in them and not having any interest to purchase.

Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:40 PM
Account Disabled

I confirmed with Ebay it wasnt you... You two had the same last name though so it got me thinking. Post was edited.

As for this conversation, Its over. Have a nice night
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:43 PM
Evolving Member

So you accused me of spamming your eBay ad b/c we had the same last name....? Good thing I quoted your post before you edited it...

I confirmed with Ebay it wasnt you... You two had the same last name though so it got me thinking. Post was edited.

As for this conversation, Its over. Have a nice night
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:48 PM
Evolving Member

Mods, can you please lock the editing function of the posts? I don't want him to edit out of his own words.

Thanks

Eric
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:55 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EricLee7481
So you accused me of spamming your eBay ad b/c we had the same last name....? Good thing I quoted your post before you edited it...

Yes i did, until i got verification from ebay support telling me your not related. I was on the phone while i was typing it up.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 06:59 PM
Evolving Member

So let me get this straight, you're trying to attack me by accusing me of spamming your thread? Does that have ANYTHING to do with our transaction?

Yes i did, until i got verification from ebay support telling me your not related. I was on the phone while i was typing it up.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:14 PM
Account Disabled

Hell yes, if you did that to me to "get back" at me then obviously im going to post it in here. i assumed it was you, and i took further action and called ebay and verified that it wasnt you. So can you please drop it as you said it has nothing to do with this....
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:18 PM
Evolving Member

Again, please don't bring me down to the level you're at. If you are accusing me of something like this, who can really believe your words....?

Hell yes, if you did that to me to "get back" at me then obviously im going to post it in here. i assumed it was you, and i took further action and called ebay and verified that it wasnt you. So can you please drop it as you said it has nothing to do with this....
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:20 PM
Account Disabled

Mods please close thread, no point in talking to someone when he wont listen. Paypal will decide the outcome.

To the OP - Good try with the scam, thats really scummy that someone would go this far just to get something for free. Unbelievable. Have a nice night.

Bye.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:20 PM
Evolving Member

Also, for the record, I WILL NOT be using the Cobb AP at all. I don't want another accusation flying at me saying that I broke it by plugging it in incorrectly.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:21 PM
Evolving Member

I will be quoting all your posts and save the webpage as evidence to submit to PayPal, just for your information. So tell me please, what's in this for me based on your accusation? Refund me my money, and you can have your AP back, simple as that.

Mods please close thread, no point in talking to someone when he wont listen. Paypal will decide the outcome.

To the OP - Good try with the scam, thats really scummy that someone would go this far just to get something for free. Unbelievable. Have a nice night.

Bye.

Last edited by EricLee7481; Dec 7, 2011 at 07:24 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:25 PM
Account Disabled

Okay, your just giving more evidence for me to win the case?

Quick Reply: italianpryd91 - Worst Online Purchase Ever