Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

italianpryd91 - Worst Online Purchase Ever

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:28 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regardless it doesnt matter. I shipped the item in perfect condition there was no issues the Picture with the DATE on it proves that too you can see the dongle your clearly stating that isnt there in the picture, why in the world would i remove that and ship it it just doesnt make sense? I have no need to scam anyone at all i support that fact that people work hard for their money and i wouldnt want someone to try to scam me like your doing to me now. You wont plug it in cause you dont want to damage it? Oh come on you probably have that thing plugged in your car right now messing around with it. Just get a $1 dongle which you say is missing and put the wire in it and job complete its not that hard.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:29 PM
Evolving Member

If you think that's the case, by all means believe it.

Originally Posted by italianpryd91
Okay, your just giving more evidence for me to win the case?
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:33 PM
Evolving Member

You seem to have a problem with understanding what I was trying to tell you since the beginning of the post. Your picture was taken on 10/27, and you sent it on 11/28. The AP was in your possession the entire time, it was no where near me, I have no idea why the plug not there, only you can answer that since you packed the AP into the box. It also does not explain why the exterior of the AP/OBD II dongle were severely messed up.

I do not want to plug it in the car b/c I know you'll be accusing me of something again, just as you did right now saying that I'm plugging it into the car to play around with it. I've been saying this MULTIPLE times. The plug on the OBD II dongle is MISSING, how in the world can I plug it into my car and "play around with it"?!?!?

Regardless it doesnt matter. I shipped the item in perfect condition there was no issues the Picture with the DATE on it proves that too you can see the dongle your clearly stating that isnt there in the picture, why in the world would i remove that and ship it it just doesnt make sense? I have no need to scam anyone at all i support that fact that people work hard for their money and i wouldnt want someone to try to scam me like your doing to me now. You wont plug it in cause you dont want to damage it? Oh come on you probably have that thing plugged in your car right now messing around with it. Just get a $1 dongle which you say is missing and put the wire in it and job complete its not that hard.

Last edited by EricLee7481; Dec 7, 2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:36 PM
Account Disabled

Theres still the other dongle theres 2, the white one and the red one, the white one allows for flashing the ecu as i told you previously the red one is for power and connecting to the ECU so in a sense it should indeed work. but anyways First of all i dont even own an evo... so the accessport was sitting in a box the whole time not being used for id say about a year now second why the hell would i damage it from oct 27 til when i shipped it? Listen to what your saying your not making any sense.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:56 PM
Evolving Member

Wait a minute, didn't you say that you used in both of your EVOs and it was working flawlessly? So all of sudden now you don't own an EVO anymore and it's been just sitting there?

Only you can answer the question on why it was damaged, I didn't get the package until last night, and I took the pictures to show you the condition of it right away. I repeat again, I WILL NOT be using this particular AP, before you start to accuse me of breaking it in my possession.

Theres still the other dongle theres 2, the white one and the red one, the white one allows for flashing the ecu as i told you previously the red one is for power and connecting to the ECU so in a sense it should indeed work. but anyways First of all i dont even own an evo... so the accessport was sitting in a box the whole time not being used for id say about a year now second why the hell would i damage it from oct 27 til when i shipped it? Listen to what your saying your not making any sense.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:59 PM
Account Disabled

Had a silver 06 evo SE in 2010, then a blue evo 8 in 2011 and a red evo 8 in 2011... the accessport was used for the blue and partially on the red one. I never said i still owned an evo why do you think i sold all the parts for my evo......?

Originally Posted by EricLee7481
Wait a minute, didn't you say that you used in both of your EVOs and it was working flawlessly? So all of sudden now you don't own an EVO anymore and it's been just sitting there?

Only you can answer the question on why it was damaged, I didn't get the package until last night, and I took the pictures to show you the condition of it right away. I repeat again, I WILL NOT be using this particular AP, before you start to accuse me of breaking it in my possession.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Someone could take a pic of a diamond ring then crap in a box and send it.

That goes two ways though....
Old Dec 7, 2011, 08:08 PM
Account Disabled

Right, i offered all i can to help out the situation but im not going to accept a refund as i shipped it with the dongle connected. I dont see how this is going to get resolved but im trying to do my best but honestly i dont even care i shouldnt be going out of my way to help him out when hes saying things like im not even on your level or whatever he said. Low life people in this world. Unfortunate they need to do things like this.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 08:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just wanted to point out that the missing piece is only used for flashing so you can still log and what not without it. But with it missing, the unit is essentially a pricey data logger and loses most of its function.

Also its not something you would find at any hardware store.

If the box it came in isn't all smashed to hell or has cut tape you can pretty much say the damage was pre-shipping.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 08:12 PM
Account Disabled

Thanks for the info, let me state that he only payed $250 for the unit i gave him an AMAZING deal. Normally these sell for $400 to $450. he should be able to go to an audio or electronics store or maybe ask cobb if they have a replacement part. Im sure he can figure it out. If he tried and talked to me about it and we came to an agreement of me refunding him the moeny for the replacement part as long as its not insane i will do it for him.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 08:51 PM
Evolving Member

Thank you for the info, this is exactly what I need to prove that the unit is defective.

Originally Posted by project_skyline
I just wanted to point out that the missing piece is only used for flashing so you can still log and what not without it. But with it missing, the unit is essentially a pricey data logger and loses most of its function.

Also its not something you would find at any hardware store.

If the box it came in isn't all smashed to hell or has cut tape you can pretty much say the damage was pre-shipping.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 08:53 PM
Evolving Member

So what does that has to do with anything? You posted it for $250 and I contacted you for it. I asked whether it's complete and if it's in good shape cosmetically, which you confirmed to both. You make it sound like you're doing me a favor by selling it to me cheap. I didn't force you to sell it to me for that price, you're the one who posted it for that price. Regardless on how much you sold it for, it does not justify your action whatsoever.

Like I stated repeatedly. I will only accept a FULL refund and nothing else, period. If you had disclosed to me that the unit is scratched up and missing parts, and I still bought it, then it's my own fault. However, I asked you before I sent the payment, which you confirmed that the unit is complete as well as free of cosmetic damages.

Thanks for the info, let me state that he only payed $250 for the unit i gave him an AMAZING deal. Normally these sell for $400 to $450. he should be able to go to an audio or electronics store or maybe ask cobb if they have a replacement part. Im sure he can figure it out. If he tried and talked to me about it and we came to an agreement of me refunding him the moeny for the replacement part as long as its not insane i will do it for him.

Last edited by EricLee7481; Dec 7, 2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

If you had shipped it with the dongle connected, it would have been inside the box. Calling me a low life just make yourself look even worse in this situation. I have been upfront with everything, and provided with everything to support my case. All you put up were 2 pictures taken who knows when, and flying with accusation of me damaging the unit and trying to scam you.

Right, i offered all i can to help out the situation but im not going to accept a refund as i shipped it with the dongle connected. I dont see how this is going to get resolved but im trying to do my best but honestly i dont even care i shouldnt be going out of my way to help him out when hes saying things like im not even on your level or whatever he said. Low life people in this world. Unfortunate they need to do things like this.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 09:06 PM
Account Disabled

Think what you want im done arguing. Pictures were taken when item was listed for sale, sorry you had to destroy it.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 09:18 PM
Evolving Member

Was that another accusation of me destroying the AP? Can you please provide any facts to back that up? Why would I buy something that I "thought" was in perfect shape (base on your confirmation of the content as well as the cosmetic shape of it), then destroy it.....?

Think what you want im done arguing. Pictures were taken when item was listed for sale, sorry you had to destroy it.

Quick Reply: italianpryd91 - Worst Online Purchase Ever