Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

EVO motor bought from Anarchy99 "Great Motor! Just Add oil and go!" LOOK INSIDE

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2012, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
File an IC3 complaint and sue him.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 05:25 AM

1000+ Views.

Quick Google search of "Anarchy99" shows this thread in the top 3 listings.

I've tried to contact him again with no luck. Still posting on here...

I'm in the process of rounding up information on him. Any PM's would be appreciated.

I hate when people get ripped off.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You,

Corey Parrish
Old Mar 20, 2012, 07:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Damn. What a dick head
Old Mar 20, 2012, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Slomo Corey
1000+ Views.

Quick Google search of "Anarchy99" shows this thread in the top 3 listings.

I've tried to contact him again with no luck. Still posting on here...

I'm in the process of rounding up information on him. Any PM's would be appreciated.

I hate when people get ripped off.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You,

Corey Parrish
Still posting on here? Of course I'm still posting here as I have been for the last 7 years. No one is trying to hide as I've done nothing wrong. I clearly stated what I would do for you, despite the motor working perfectly on video before it was sent out to you.

By tried to contact me, do you mean leaving me a message that you want me to send you $900 where you offer to delete this dispute thread and leave a positive feedback rating by means of blackmail?

For one, you don't have the authority to make such claims. Only a moderator can delete threads and I'm not sure they would even do so.

Secondly, If I had to pay $900 for each positive feedback rating, then I would have spent $135,000.00 since becoming a member with the 150+ 100% positive trader feedback. Instead I have earned my feedback over seven years of honest buying and selling here. Many more positive transactions have taken place without using the feedback system on top of the 150 recorded ones.

I don't understand why you keep referencing members, moderators and "people" in your posts when this transaction is about you and I, the facts and the resolution. According to my itrader feedback ratings for the last 7 years. There is no "people" as I have never had one issue whatsoever buying or selling.

I said that I would give you the benefit of the doubt and pay for main bearings, rod bearings, thrust washers, balance shaft bearings as well as polishing the crankshaft at a cost of approximately $250.00. You proceeded to post that you don't need my $100 and then contacted a moderator and lied to them stating I offered only $100.

From your misrepresented video claiming the crankshaft was scratched, I pointed out that you "a performance shop owner" were claiming a journal was scratched when in fact you hadn't even removed the bearings yet in the video and were instead showing the underside of a girdle bearing and not a contact surface of a journal which you claimed it to be in the video.

No one has avoided you. I merely respond to you in each venue YOU have chosen, not me. You sent me a text and I responded via text, you posted a thread online, I responded within your thread, you private messaged a moderator and lied about our proposed resolution, I responded to the moderator's message to me. Now you are talking about lawyers, then if that is your next venue, then I will respectfully have my counsel ready to respond to yours and will remove my personal contact from the mix.

I have been clear about working things out with you and what I was willing to do despite the engine working perfectly for me until the day it shipped.

If you want to "research me", you can ask these members.

As for your history here, the only positive feedback rating you have is the one I gave you but if we cannot resolve this, then I may not consider it a positive experience.

Last edited by Nsomniac; Mar 21, 2012 at 08:53 AM.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 07:29 AM
Evolving Member

If you used pay pal, file a claim man. That's just not right. You wanted a 100% working motor, not a damaged one needing work. At that point you should of re built the customers old one lol

Good luck, i hope you get your $$ back
Old Mar 20, 2012, 11:52 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Thread closed. All aspects appear to be aired at this point. If you want to add more, PM me and I will re-open it.