Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

jonny2735 aka 1NastyMR issues..No tracking and to many excusses 5-10 people same issu

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2012, 11:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jonny2735 aka 1NastyMR issues..No tracking and to many excusses 5-10 people same issu

On Tuesday, May 22nd 2012 I purchased nearly $3000 in parts from jonny2735. I looked at his iTrader rating and everything seemed legit. All his pictures had his ID and the Date in them as requested, he answered Pm's within minutes, and he had a answer for every question. After the payment was sent, I was told that my items would ship the next day, and that I should have them in 2-4 days. Patiently I waited 7 days till Tuesday, May 29th 2012 before asking for a tracking number. Upon asking, he responded with:

"When I get home from work tonight Ill message everyone their info."May 30, 2012, 12:50 AM

I waited thinking, OK that is possible. No response though. I messaged him again on May 31st 2012 asking for a tracking number, a freight carrier, a date it was shipped and his zip code. I was willing to accept that he is a busy many, and that I might need to call the freight company to get any tracking details I was seeking. He responded:

"Sorry man, boss called me to work, I'm a truck driver across the country. Had to leave in a rush, didn't get a chance to sort thru tracking info, don't worry I shipped it though
And you should be getting everything soon"May 31, 2012, 01:19 PM

Then after I started to get worried and I threatened to file a claim with PayPal he said :
"I'm out of town working, I can't get the tracking #. If you wanna make a claim go ahead, parts were shipped" Jun 1, 2012, 11:33 PM

That is the last I heard from our friend Jonny2735, whom I have found is also 1NastyMR. They always used the same PayPal email addresses, they use the same FB and the same YouTube account...Now, if you take a look at 1NastyMR he has had some issue with people. Not to bad though, 5 out of 100+ isnt to terrible. The only down side is that his name has frequented the "Unresolved Disputes" area more than once..more than twice... Here is a link to the most recent thread that this is going on in. I am going to send a link to the near 10 people that are in the same boat as myself. Some of these people paid for their item, and got a refund at least as "jonny2735" said he didnt want to sell it any longer, or that someone else had purchased it. This is always after 1-4 weeks of waiting on their items.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...end-parts.html

Page 2 - 3 is where the information gets interesting and deep. I mainly want my money back or my parts at this point. I also DO NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO GET SCAMMED BY THIS GUY. I am hoping he is a honest stand up guy, and just issues a refund or decides to ship the item like......YESTERDAY! I filed a PayPal Dispute first, in hopes that this guy would see that I wasn't playing around and that he would refund my money. Then the more I started to dig on this guy, the more worried I got so I escalated it to a PayPal Claim. These items were purchased from my Business PayPal Verified Account that is 5+ years old. The parts were purchased for our new shop car, and being shipped to my shops address. On Monday if I do not get a response with a tracking number that is updating I will be forced to call the Police in Chicago, Il(where he lives) and file a report against him. I feel that I have been more than willing to work with him, and that I have been patient. I even emailed him saying:

"Come on, give me a response of some type. At least defend your name or something here. I have 4 kids and know how tuff stuff is. I would do anything to keep my family off the streets. Just be straight with me. I am asking for simple items. If they items havent shipped, be honest."Today, 01:44 AM

I also know that his contact details are:

Matthew Dumitru
83** ******* Ave.
Morton Grove, IL 60053

ggnore88@yahoo.com
Old Jun 3, 2012, 12:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ohh that's not good . I'm sorry to hear that , I wanted to pay from him the hoosier and front brake and the suspension and I have from him TONs of P'Ms but I felt some thing that this guy is bluffer . so I ordered all my stuff from MAP ...

please keep us updated
Old Jun 3, 2012, 03:51 AM
Yme
Evolved Member

dang, sorry to hear this is happening bro. I almost bought something from him, but forgot all about his thread.

Hope this gets resolved soon. $3k ain't no joke!
Old Jun 3, 2012, 05:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's tough. I hope you get your money or parts. Keep us updated
Old Jun 3, 2012, 06:15 AM
Evolving Member

I had an issue w/ 1NastyMR. Bought something for $90 never got the item and it finally took him 3 months to issue the refund. He kept on telling me BS stories of how his sister was to supposed to let him borrow the $90 to return. Who buys these $30k+ cars and doesnt have their own $90?! Anyways buyers dont do business with this guy and his many names.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 06:23 AM
Evolving Member

Looks like he also goes by "nastymr" that of which the account was dissabled in 2011 for scamming people..
Old Jun 3, 2012, 06:48 AM
Evolving Member

http://s519.photobucket.com/albums/u...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

This is his photobucket account. It just blows me away how he gets his hands on all these parts and actually ships them sometimes. There are many people who have got their stuff, and then again MANY WHO GOT NOTHING..
Old Jun 3, 2012, 06:56 AM
Evolving Member

This guy has owned some baller cars and parts. It makes me think he either is an employee at a large shop in Chicago that deals mostly with Evo's or that he is a family member/etc of someone there. His pictures are in a shop, and maybe some of you local Chicago guys can tell which shop by the pictures backgrounds? I noticed that he has had/sold about 8-10 different EVO's including a 6. He has also had like 10-15 complete car partouts over the years on his different accounts. It takes money to have this stuff, and I doubt it was all bought with stolen money. It is just beyond me how this guy has been online here 2 times since this was posted and he has yet to respond at all. I have sent him a PM and a email with a link to it, the mods have also sent him messages. If I was in the right I would come in and defend my 4-5 years worth of history here on EVOM.

http://s519.photobucket.com/albums/u...0.jpg&newest=1

That is a link to a image that shows some of a shop in the background. Anyone have an ideas where/which shop this is?

http://s519.photobucket.com/albums/u...g%26newest%3D1

This link above also appears to be his current car. Anyone know it? Him?

Last edited by datrip; Jun 3, 2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 07:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm in the same boat, I've been in contact with datrip an we found out a few things.. I've also pm'ed 1NastyMR and Jonny2735 asking for an explanation. Haven't heard a word from them. I was told i would receive my parts on Monday. We'll see what happens tomorrow. All the People that have paid want is either a full refund or their parts, it's that simple...
Old Jun 3, 2012, 07:38 AM

I'm so glad I didn't pick a motor up from him
Old Jun 3, 2012, 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
wow a long time ago when i was a complete noob, i bought a "short route uicp" kit from 1nastymr and he sent me a couple of pipes that didn't even match. said i was full of crap...me being a noob thought i was in the wrong....It all makes sense now.

paid 150 for that.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...pes-im-tb.html
original thread
Old Jun 3, 2012, 08:37 AM
Evolving Member

Little by little we all help paint a picture of who this guy really is.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

I messaged him several times today hoping that he would chime in here. I know that he has been online today several times since this thread was opened, but still no response on PayPal or to my Emails/PMs or to any of these threads. Its not looking very good. I am going to go ahead and offer the full address.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 03:11 PM

I had a previous transaction with him on some cams. He had crappy pictures but I gave him the benefit. He said he would sent them next day but took over 7days. Same story I'm driving but I can have my buddy ship it out to you.

Eventually I did receive the cams but I was not happy with the condition of them. I won't buy anything from him again.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 04:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
His PB account is deleted now! I almost bought the HKS cam gears, but he raised the price on me. So I backed out.

Quick Reply: jonny2735 aka 1NastyMR issues..No tracking and to many excusses 5-10 people same issu