Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

ZanarkO- Comp/ZEX 272 Cams Cheap Perfect condition!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2012, 12:31 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by mcm308
I think there should be a sticky at the top of the forum called.." THE BLACK LIST" !

That is just wrong...
We would never allow this situation to cause a black listing. It doesn't warrant that. At most it is passing on a defective item, and more likely just a lack of awareness of product condition followed by a reaction of "why was it sold to me this way then".

Originally Posted by ZanarkO
Its not wrong when your in the process of filing a claim and you only have 2 days to resolve this issue. The money has been refunded even though the cams were supposed to be in good condition. I never ran them. Regardless I have refunded the money and if I was a bad seller I never would have done the refund. This is a foru. He could not even dispute this with paypal since the time was so long. So he got the refund solely off of me trying to save any sales history I might have had. This has been resolved. Not to mention if I was a bad seller the countless other.cams I've sold and shipped out would have been ****ed up to. I honestly had no idea they were in this condition and im the one that got screwed by the person I bought them from.
Thank you for stepping up and resolving the issue with the OP.

Originally Posted by pizzamanevo8
There should be a sticky that states, as is! Items are used performance parts! For people that want to save money buying used parts take the risk of these problems! If you dont want issues, buy new! Like a used car as is no warranty!!! Cams are a wear item! Some people perspective of bad and not that bad are always different.
The description in this item was "perfect condition". If everyone was allowed to describe only "as-is" and not give adequate descriptions / pictures / guarantees of their items, the used market would fall to the ground and everyone would be afraid to buy.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 01:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ZanarkO
Its not wrong when your in the process of filing a claim and you only have 2 days to resolve this issue. The money has been refunded even though the cams were supposed to be in good condition. I never ran them. Regardless I have refunded the money and if I was a bad seller I never would have done the refund. This is a foru. He could not even dispute this with paypal since the time was so long. So he got the refund solely off of me trying to save any sales history I might have had. This has been resolved. Not to mention if I was a bad seller the countless other.cams I've sold and shipped out would have been ****ed up to. I honestly had no idea they were in this condition and im the one that got screwed by the person I bought them from.

I'm sorry bro, IT IS WRONG when you purchase cams, file a claim they they were damaged and tried to flip them as perfect to someone overseas... The overseas part is probably the reason you did so.. Just calling it how I see it.

My black list idea was not directed toward you personally or intended just for this thread. I'm sure bad deals happen alot more often then we hear about.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 01:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nsomniac
We would never allow this situation to cause a black listing. It doesn't warrant that. At most it is passing on a defective item, and more likely just a lack of awareness of product condition followed by a reaction of "why was it sold to me this way then".

JMO but a seller passing on a known defective item as perfect that gets snagged deserves to go on a "black list" lol

And I disagree with the lack of awareness. He knew damn well the buyer was overseas and he wasn't gonna see them again. JMO again
Old Jul 17, 2012, 01:44 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
It's hard not to get angry reading this.

Old Jul 17, 2012, 03:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pizzamanevo8
There should be a sticky that states, as is! Items are used performance parts! For people that want to save money buying used parts take the risk of these problems! If you dont want issues, buy new! Like a used car as is no warranty!!! Cams are a wear item! Some people perspective of bad and not that bad are always different.
Coming from a guy who has had threads made about his crappy customer service gtfo with that.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 05:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Coming from a guy who has had threads made about his crappy customer service gtfo with that.
Mine weren't defective or wrongly described parts being sold, I took to long to ship and another part was bought and sat somewhere for 5-6 months before using it.

It's used parts, that your paying a fraction of the cost for them. Like buying a car from the auction for super cheap! Expect for something! If you don't want problems , don't be cheap and man up and pay for it. And honestly I helped out allot of members on this forum and I'm pretty well known for helping people! Just like anything in this world, you always remember the bad being said!
Old Jul 18, 2012, 04:57 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by mcm308
I'm sorry bro, IT IS WRONG when you purchase cams, file a claim they they were damaged and tried to flip them as perfect to someone overseas... The overseas part is probably the reason you did so.. Just calling it how I see it.

My black list idea was not directed toward you personally or intended just for this thread. I'm sure bad deals happen alot more often then we hear about.
Are you kidding me? Over seas had nothing to do with it. I've gone through greddy cams hks brian crowers and gsc s2s. I even sold the greddy easy cams to sax before. After I sold saxcomp cams I sold a set of hks 272 264. For you to even think for a second I was trying to rip him off makes u an idiot. This was two ****ing months.ago!! Things happen I did the right thing by refunding his money even though I didn't have too. That should prove right there I care about my reputation here. Scammers don't refund money
Old Jul 18, 2012, 09:14 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Thread closed until OP updates me with refund status.