Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Faust fraudulent buyer claiming damaged products and not returning the right wheel

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2012, 10:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A suggestion to be taken or not, but on some parts I have taken to actually stamping of marking them in a specific manner to avoid this very situation of "he said she said". It can be done with wheels too.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by thebluesky
A suggestion to be taken or not, but on some parts I have taken to actually stamping of marking them in a specific manner to avoid this very situation of "he said she said". It can be done with wheels too.
I know im new to this site & have a low thread count but i have been in import community for years...one thing i do is I take a short video of all the parts before shipping along with a time stamp, & I also make a habit of marking my parts with a custom serial# this way you can always prove they were yours...not likely that the buyer would know where to look for it unless he takes the tires off all the rims & searches for it....sad story
Old Sep 13, 2012, 10:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
this sucks.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 10:54 PM
Evolved Member

Glad I have pretty much everything I could ever need from my car already and sold most of everything that I have left laying around just so I dont have to deal with the constant jerk***s that are ruining marketplaces and ripping people off left and right...
Old Sep 25, 2012, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

not saying this is the case but I have noticed as we have gotten more and more newer members these instances have started to go up.

Sucks for honest sellers like myself and others. Sucks for people who buy legit and don't play games as well.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 12:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SmurfZilla
not saying this is the case but I have noticed as we have gotten more and more newer members these instances have started to go up.

Sucks for honest sellers like myself and others. Sucks for people who buy legit and don't play games as well.
I agree with you i have sold/bought over 300 parts on this site without a single issue. but now with all these new evo owners/kids, that can now afford a expensive car its gettin worse by the day.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 05:49 AM
Evolved Member

Naw the Evo is getting cheaper (High mileage evo 8's) so kids can afford to get the car but the maintenance and modifcation prices don't change even if the price of entry has gone down. When they realize then they get "crafty"

Last edited by SmurfZilla; Oct 15, 2012 at 03:48 PM.