Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Winkdogydog101 scammed me

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winkdogydog101 scammed me

So September 28 i sold a ETS intercooler to winkdogydog101. Well today i get a call from UPS saying the customer is saying he did not recieve his package. He was very sketchy through the whole deal. Instantly disputed it on pay pal 2 days after the delivery date. UPS tells me they left it at the front door. Now the evom user names reply in PM was this "Its just a huge red flag I had 2 other packages that day i Signed for why this one would show delivered to left side of house is complete bs." last i knew it didnt matter if you had 1 or 6 packages UPS doesnt drop off 1 package and then come back 2 hours later to drop another one off or another 4 packages. He said it was deliverd at the left door, But UPS says left at front door and UPS Is strict were they marked the packages they deliver in the system. I am Now stuck with a 355 dollar loss ( that paypal ripped out of my account) and have a feeling he got credited 355 dollars along with a free intercooler.

UPS is tracing the package and hopefully I will have a good answer in 7-10 days

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS KARMA WILL GET YOU SIR.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:42 PM

Damn that sucks.

So he paid you $355, you sent the package, then he disputed, and Paypal already creditted him back his $355 already? All in less than 2 weeks?

When you sent out the package via UPS, did you update your item shipped with the tracking number on Paypal?
Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:45 PM
Evolving Member

yep thats exactly what he did, and i sent them the tracking number and personally called them and told them they are doing a tracing on the package and takes 7-10 days
Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bubba17
yep thats exactly what he did, and i sent them the tracking number and personally called them and told them they are doing a tracing on the package and takes 7-10 days
Look in the member dispute forum. He was involved in another scam posted today as well.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bubba17
So September 28 i sold a ETS intercooler to winkdogydog101. Well today i get a call from UPS saying the customer is saying he did not recieve his package. He was very sketchy through the whole deal. Instantly disputed it on pay pal 2 days after the delivery date. UPS tells me they left it at the front door. Now the evom user names reply in PM was this "Its just a huge red flag I had 2 other packages that day i Signed for why this one would show delivered to left side of house is complete bs." last i knew it didnt matter if you had 1 or 6 packages UPS doesnt drop off 1 package and then come back 2 hours later to drop another one off or another 4 packages. He said it was deliverd at the left door, But UPS says left at front door and UPS Is strict were they marked the packages they deliver in the system. I am Now stuck with a 355 dollar loss ( that paypal ripped out of my account) and have a feeling he got credited 355 dollars along with a free intercooler.

UPS is tracing the package and hopefully I will have a good answer in 7-10 days

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS KARMA WILL GET YOU SIR.
This is an actual very common scam, UPS has been neglecting to have the customer sign lately and been tossing packages on the porch. They are liable so if he actually got it or not, UPS should not leave any package claim valve 100$> on a step. Call them did you put insurance on the package?

He probably knows UPS will refund your Insurance on the package, thinking it will just go away after you get re-reimbursed.... which is just being greedy trying to cheat the system...
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...mmed-me-2.html

check that out.
Evolving Member

doesnt suprise me his real name is tyler winkle or something like that
Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:52 PM
Evolving Member

yes there is insurance on it.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 02:17 PM
Evolving Member

http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/87...ls-inside.html
Old Oct 9, 2012, 04:37 PM

this ***** got me to.. has my cams and my money hell be getting karma soon
Old Oct 9, 2012, 04:58 PM
06h

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cmbine threads!
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dang this guy is building his car out of scamming people! piece of s**T!
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by forcedkseries
this ***** got me to.. has my cams and my money hell be getting karma soon
sorry to hear brotha. We emailed pay pal a nice longgggg email. if they come back and still deny the claim i guess i have no other option but to take legal action and at least try to stop this peice of S**t. I dont understand how pay pal doesnt throw a flag in the air with all the disputes this guy has had i mean come on it doesnt take rocket science
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:53 PM
Evolved Member

Jesus, look at how elaborate he thought that out...wtf is wrong with people....
Old Oct 9, 2012, 06:25 PM
Account Disabled

Wow one moment let me get the post of the other idiots forum really I was helping you cause I thought you were an adult and I have been none stop looking for both your guys items give me a second to copy and paste I thought yours was rolled into one. One moment

Quick Reply: Winkdogydog101 scammed me