Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

JDMEvo818 scammed me. Watch out.

Old Dec 8, 2012, 10:26 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JdmEvo818
thank you all for the negative and wrongful thoughts you guys accuse me off in the end i havent receive my product and i got scammed so dont believe what people say

Last edited by WW_RS; Dec 10, 2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old Dec 9, 2012, 11:05 AM

I wasnt here to scam anybody or put a bad name to this community but i was a truthful seller and the turbo was in working condition but as soon as he got it it magically didnt work anymore ive sold stuff in this community and never have i had a problem with my merchandise so im lettin paypal handle this situation....
Old Dec 10, 2012, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Doubt seller will ever respond again he'll let paypal deal with it like he said.

Sucks I no longer buy or sell anything private on this site anymore.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 12:53 PM
Evolving Member

I will never again buy or sell anything at this site or any other forums. I'm also shutting down my Paypal account because they suck donkey *****. From now on, I will only purchase items through vendors and actual merchants and use my credit card. I've had one bad experience with paypal and this forum and that's enough for me to stop conducting any business with a private seller(s) on any site and also with paypal.
There's just so many loopholes and policies that dont make sense in forums and paypal to make me feel comfortable to make business transactions. You can literally defraud ppl, on the buy side and sale side, and actually get away with it.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 03:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by flipflop
I will never again buy or sell anything at this site or any other forums. I'm also shutting down my Paypal account because they suck donkey *****. From now on, I will only purchase items through vendors and actual merchants and use my credit card. I've had one bad experience with paypal and this forum and that's enough for me to stop conducting any business with a private seller(s) on any site and also with paypal.
There's just so many loopholes and policies that dont make sense in forums and paypal to make me feel comfortable to make business transactions. You can literally defraud ppl, on the buy side and sale side, and actually get away with it.
This is my concern as well. Scary how easy it is to rip off people. RNR ripped of people for years and the owner literally had the nerve to say he was no longer liable after he sold the company; tragic.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Migsubishi
The hell with paypal, your money might be tied up for 3 months. Go to your bank and file a claim, they will rip the money back through paypal and out of his account.
This is the best way to go!
Sorry to hear this man
Old Dec 10, 2012, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

Back of the compressor wheel is balancing marks. Everything else is just a trashed turbo. Way not cool
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:14 PM

I have kept quiet for the entire process, simply at the sellers expense. I was unsure if he knew the condition of the turbo; or he was simply scamming me. But, with what i'm now seeing it is clear of his intentions this entire time. So i will put forth all the information i've been withholding.

I filed a claim, the claim came in my favor after very little battle; it was clear with professional evidence and simple photos he sold me a turbo that was trash.
I sent the turbo back to him, asked for confirmation delivery. With a tracking number and it was sent. I sent all the needed information to paypal. I just got an email with paypal saying my tracking number and delivery were not enough, I sent an email back asking in what regards is that confirmation not enough. The employee at the office did NOT request it be signed for, but only confirmed so I could see it was delievered.

So this sums up the nature of the seller, the tracking confirms that it was delivered Dec. 5.

So the fact that he is posting here saying he never received his product back from me shows that not only did he scam me once; but twice.

here is where I stand financially in this transaction,

Turbo:930.00
Shipping: 18.49
Disassembly fee: 54.50
Reassembly fee:54.50

You my friend have scammed me for more than turbo but additional fees, my time, and now i'm unable to finsih my build as I no longer have funds for a turbo.

Copy and pasted from USPS
Tracking number: 03120860000059682161

Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 3:20 pm on December 05, 2012 in NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91606.

Thank you, again Mr. Avelar, you've now proved yourself more less of a member in our community. Scamming once irritated me enough, twice is unbelievable.

There is little I can do now EvoM. My funds are shorted so my build will take more time than expected, but i'm not going to give in. This was one unfortunate expense but i'm going to pursue this through paypal at this point.

Last edited by SHSLKing11; Dec 10, 2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:23 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by SHSLKing11
I have kept quiet for the entire process, simply at the sellers expense. I was unsure if he knew the condition of the turbo; or he was simply scamming me. But, with what i'm now seeing it is clear of his intentions this entire time. So i will put forth all the information i've been withholding.

I filed a claim, the claim came in my favor after very little battle; it was clear with professional evidence and simple photos he sold me a turbo that was trash.
I sent the turbo back to him, asked for confirmation delivery. With a tracking number and it was sent. I sent all the needed information to paypal. I just got an email with paypal saying my tracking number and delivery were not enough, I sent an email back asking in what regards is that confirmation not enough. The employee at the office did NOT request it be signed for, but only confirmed so I could see it was delievered.

So this sums up the nature of the seller, the tracking confirms that it was delivered Dec. 5.

So the fact that he is posting here saying he never received his product back from me shows that not only did he scam me once; but twice.

here is where I stand financially in this transaction,

Turbo:930.00
Shipping: 18.49
Disassembly fee: 54.50
Reassembly fee:54.50

You my friend have scammed me for more than turbo but additional fees, my time, and now i'm unable to finsih my build as I no longer have funds for a turbo.

Copy and pasted from USPS
Tracking number: 03120860000059682161

Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 3:20 pm on December 05, 2012 in NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91606.

Thank you, again Mr. Avelar, you've now proved yourself more less of a member in our community. Scamming once irritated me enough, twice is unbelievable.

There is little I can do now EvoM. My funds are shorted so my build will take more time than expected, but i'm not going to give in. This was one unfortunate expense but i'm going to pursue this through paypal at this point.

Last edited by WW_RS; Dec 10, 2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:28 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by shslking11
i have kept quiet for the entire process, simply at the sellers expense. I was unsure if he knew the condition of the turbo; or he was simply scamming me. But, with what i'm now seeing it is clear of his intentions this entire time. So i will put forth all the information i've been withholding.

I sent the turbo back to him, asked for confirmation delivery. With a tracking number and it was sent. I sent all the needed information to paypal. I just got an email with paypal saying my tracking number and delivery were not enough, i sent an email back asking in what regards is that confirmation not enough. The employee at the office did not request it be signed for, but only confirmed so i could see it was delievered.

So this sums up the nature of the seller, the tracking confirms that it was delivered dec. 5.

Here is where i stand financially in this transaction,

turbo:930.00
shipping: 18.49
disassembly fee: 54.50
reassembly fee:54.50

you my friend have scammed me for more than turbo but additional fees, my time, and now i'm unable to finsih my build as i no longer have funds for a turbo.

copy and pasted from usps
tracking number: 03120860000059682161

your item's status
your item was delivered at 3:20 pm on december 05, 2012 in north hollywood, ca 91606.

thank you, again mr. Avelar, you've now proved yourself more less of a member in our community. Scamming once irritated me enough, twice is unbelievable.

There is little i can do now evom. My funds are shorted so my build will take more time than expected, but i'm not going to give in. This was one unfortunate expense but i'm going to pursue this through paypal at this point.

Last edited by WW_RS; Dec 10, 2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WW_RS
^^^^ sorry to hear that JDMEVO818 i hate how ppl will accuse each other and start non-sense without knowing whats goin on
Originally Posted by JdmEvo818
I wasnt here to scam anybody or put a bad name to this community but i was a truthful seller and the turbo was in working condition but as soon as he got it it magically didnt work anymore ive sold stuff in this community and never have i had a problem with my merchandise so im lettin paypal handle this situation....

am i the only one who thinks this is the same person...jdmevo818...818 is an area code for the LA area...and ww_rs location LA...only person backing him up happens to have 5 posts and have the same area...
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:41 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Tubzzz14
am i the only one who thinks this is the same person...jdmevo818...818 is an area code for the LA area...and ww_rs location LA...only person backing him up happens to have 5 posts and have the same area...
cause im from LA doesnt mean anything
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by WW_RS
the sad part is that you use USPS one of the worse shipping providers should of went threw ups or fed ex IMO
I asked the employee if it came with signiture and he said yes. I assumed I did not have to do anymore after that.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:46 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by SHSLKing11
I asked the employee if it came with signiture and he said yes. I assumed I did not have to do anymore after that.

Last edited by WW_RS; Dec 10, 2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 08:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Tubzzz14
That does seem like a major coincidence. OP, sent you a PM to try to help.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: JDMEvo818 scammed me. Watch out.