Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

2BARevo is dishonest

Old Dec 2, 2012, 02:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2BARevo is dishonest

It all started when he bought my nardi steering wheel on october 24th. he sent me the money through paypal and a message where to ship it to so i did this on the 25th and on the 29th of october he opened a claim against me saying he did not recieve the item. I checked with fedex and they said it was delivered to his address on novemeber 3rd. I then tried to talk to him through the paypal claim service and no response. Paypal then settled in his favor and i appealed and talked to them 4 different times and they said because i did not sent to a vereified address that they can not help me out. so my assumpition is that this is not the first time he has done this kind of stuff through paypal and im out 180 dollars and a nardi steering wheel which is a bummer because now i have a negative balance on my paypal account.; so his real name is

Christopher ong and he lives in espondido california, jope this helps and future dealings with him and to make sure you send it the right verified address paypal has on file.

Thanks Squeaks
Old Dec 2, 2012, 06:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
[self-deleted]

Last edited by Iowa999; Dec 14, 2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: possibly misleading
Old Dec 3, 2012, 06:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OP: Sorry to hear, man.

2BARevo/Nathan Christopher Ong: Karma WILL catch up with you sooner or later. Your days are numbered, pal.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Seems like this kind of transactions are becoming more common . Has he logged on lately or is he a newbie
Old Dec 4, 2012, 11:31 AM
Evolved Member

I realize that this advice is coming after the fact, but it's advice I give constantly as I almost ran in to a similar issue. Always send to the address that paypal provides and never any other address, to include a shop. It covers your butt as paypal will not back you if you don't send to the address they provide. If your buyer is not willing for this to happen, politely refuse and refund their money. No love lost in these instances.

In my particular case, my buyer failed to update his address and had to wait for the package to get forwarded, but that was his issue and not mine. I doubt this was the case here.
Nathan, give the man his steering wheel or his money.

Last edited by thebluesky; Dec 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 03:37 AM

well after talking with paypal i now know this and ive never had an issue with shipping address on paypal but NOW i know
Old Dec 5, 2012, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

Squeaks, I just sent you the payment again. Not making an excuse, this is ALL my fault.

For everyone's info:

paid for the steering wheel on the 24th of october. I did not hear from seller until 5 days later on the 29th, the day it was shipped. I opened the dispute right before I got a PM from squeaks that he had shipped it. I kept the dispute open just a precaution. I did receive it on the 3rd of december. I thought I closed the dispute that day but I guess I was wrong or it didn't go through. My mistake for not checking the email that I use exclusively for paypal transactions. I wish he had contacted me here instead via PM last message from him was the traacking info, I would have taken care of it instantly. If I didn't receive a PM from socalevo member Mister, I would have never known about this grievance. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT. SORRY SQUEAKS FOR ALL YOUR TROUBLES. I've been a forum member here for almost 10 years. I'm not here to rip anybody off.

PS: i'm not nathan. nobody bother him please.

-Chris
Old Dec 6, 2012, 05:26 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Squeaks
well after talking with paypal i now know this and ive never had an issue with shipping address on paypal but NOW i know
PayPal sucks. Same thing happened to me it seems if you know the Paypal system it's very easy to steal money from people.

I'm glad you finally got your money after a 2 month wait. Good luck with everything
Old Dec 6, 2012, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

Wish squeaks would chime in. I've done everything to quickly resolve the issue as soon as I found out..
Old Dec 14, 2012, 05:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Iowa999
It seems that his full name is Nathan Christopher Ong. He has a blog, among other things:

http://natelife.wordpress.com/
This is my friend Nathan. He is not associated with the buyer named in this complaint.

Posted from Evolutionm.net App for Android
Old Dec 14, 2012, 07:17 PM
Evolved Member

Please see revised Post #2 and maybe do the same, then.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:34 AM
Evolving Member

Still waiting for the buyer to chime in. I have sent him a private message as well as an email that I have since sent another payment, still no response. I guess he doesn't have to respond but his lack of update to this thread to me means issue have been settled.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 2BARevo
Still waiting for the buyer to chime in.
I would love to know if the OP has gotten his money, because then the thread could be closed. But it might help if you could remember that you're the buyer and he is the seller.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 07:23 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
closed. OP pm any mod in this thread. thanks!