Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

bad 6765 from Anarchy99

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2013, 07:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
No offense but, seems like you have had a dispute before...https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...ok-inside.html

On the flip side, I am surprised that the turbo was not fully inspected once received. Inspecting the turbo, once it came out of the box, would have been the best course of action. That way there is not such a large time frame between receiving the turbo and making a claim of its health upon arrival.

I hate it when people immediately call to their past transaction performance as an end all to disputes. There have been a few instances on here that shows mistakes can happen and a good itrader rating is a nice to see but does not insure anything.

I am interested to see what PT has to say. What could have caused the damage and seeing the extent of the damage to the turbo.

Originally Posted by Anarchy99
I have not had "disputes" before.

itrader feedback is the equivalent of a credit rating. I'd say my credits pretty damn good.

Facts are, I have a complaint rate of less than 0.049% considering only those transactions of which even bothered to leave me a rating. Out of the last eight years, the only single complaint that I have had was a zero post, zero trader feedback member who tried to scam me and since then I've chosen not to deal with new members without a post count or trader history and learned my lesson. He received a negative feedback from me on his account.

I think you should take a closer look at how you and your installer are behaving and correcting your mistakes.

Because from the looks of it, if you do in fact have some kind of Turbo Bearing problem it certainly appears that it's from your lack of lubrication at start up and not purging the air from your engine and oil feed line.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 07:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4ukc claimed other disputes plural. I explained that single transaction in 203 with the shady member. He had zero posts and zero feedback at the time and was posing as a private member when I had later learned that he actually had a shop and didn't want to pay evom the fees they should've been charging him. Anyhow last I checked he had a negative one feedback rating and made a fool of himself on video as he tried to blackmail me.

Since dealing with that shady character, I made it my policy not to deal with new members, low feedback members, and low post members. I have not had another problem since the last 100 or so additional recorded transactions with my new policy.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 09:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deleted by me.

Last edited by dtuned; Mar 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 10:38 AM
Evolved Member

The compressor nut, turbine shaft, turbine or compressor wheel have never been disassembled. The only thing that's ever been cracked loose is the compressor cover and turbine backplate bolts so that the compressor and turbine housings can be clocked for proper alignment relative to install orientation.

From AMS to ETS, they all do this when mocking up the fitment of the turbo to their kits either in their manufacturing jig, or when installing them. In fact AMS removes and replaces some of these bolts on the backplate when they install the turbo brace in their Evo X kit.

This isn't my first rodeo. If ever I were to disassemble a turbo, I send it to my local diesel turbo shop so they can balance it on the Heins TC-3.

Adding factless speculation does nothing to add anything helpful. The turbo has never been disassembled, I have not disassembled it, the installer nor the buyer have accused anyone of disassembling it so please refrain from adding personal experiences not having to do with this turbo being discussed. This turbo simply has never been disassembled and left my hands five months ago in perfect balance as the day it was removed from the car. That's a fact.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 10:57 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The compressor nut, turbine shaft, turbine or compressor wheel have never been disassembled. The only thing that's ever been cracked loose is the compressor cover and turbine backplate bolts so that the compressor and turbine housings can be clocked for proper alignment relative to install orientation.

From AMS to ETS, they all do this when mocking up the fitment of the turbo to their kits either in their manufacturing jig, or when installing them. In fact AMS removes and replaces some of these bolts on the backplate when they install the turbo brace in their Evo X kit.

This isn't my first rodeo. If ever I were to disassemble a turbo, I send it to my local diesel turbo shop so they can balance it on the Heins TC-3.

Adding factless speculation does nothing to add anything helpful. The turbo has never been disassembled, I have not disassembled it, the installer nor the buyer have accused anyone of disassembling it so please refrain from adding personal experiences not having to do with this turbo being discussed. This turbo simply has never been disassembled and left my hands five months ago in perfect balance as the day it was removed from the car. That's a fact.
I wasn't alluding that you did or anyone for that matter. All I was stating was a personal experience that popped in my head when blowngasket mentioned it. Anyway, this is a sensitive issue for you and the people involved, so I will delete my comment. Good luck.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 11:46 AM
Evolving Member

Sounds like installer error to me.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 02:00 PM
Evolving Member

2 anarchy99

I believe you had as mt057 mensioned

about behavior - it was not me who ignored PMs, and delayed the shipping, and it was you who told me after payment was sent that turbo will be shipped next week 12 days in fact, in this case I was on you side
and I believe it was you who never run this turbo

plz explain why there is no yellow marking on oil feed intake, I believe I have already asked you more than 5 times

I understand that you have a strong position here showing you rating, but it doesnt helps my turbo you sold me

so plz stop this game I will posyt the result from PT and we will see

to most-wanted

selling is no building and achiving results, all the evos build by FILIN as his with ET8.6 and mine 10.3 fully street on pump gas and many other are on the 1st palces on drag championships in Ukraine, Russia and Buelarassia so plz consder this also

Last edited by 4ukc; Mar 8, 2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 10:27 PM
Evolving Member

Lightbulb

So the installer as well as the buyer both checked the turbo prior to installation in the 5 months leading up to the start of the new engine whereas the turbo has not yet seen a drop of oil.

It did not make any noise prior to starting the new engine. It would not spin when you dry started the engine with no oil in the feed line to turbo. But on the 2nd start in which the buyer made the video, after the air purged from the cylinder head, oiling system and oil feed line, the turbo finally starts to spin?

No, they oil the center cartridge before they ship them out and then they plug the oil feed and drain ports of the turbo until you are ready to install them. As in the case of a Forced Performance turbo you have to pull out the red plug prior to install.

The oil goes no where on a new engine build until you purge the air out of the oiling system which includes pulling off the pressure regulator from inside the valve cover and purging the air bubbles out and then taking off the turbo feed line plug, installing the line and making sure the oil is flowing prior to starting the NEW engine. Personally I would have also poured a little oil into the inlet of the turbo also before installing the feed line as well.

Losing oil pressure during a race has nothing to do with what is going on. A BB turbo only needs a little bit of oil and the cylinder head only needs about 15psi, not the 90-100psi that the crank and bearings need. The turbo is the last thing to worry about when oil pressure drops especially since in that case it would have been receiving oil the whole time and not DRY STARTED on a new engine build.
Sorry bro but I have build several motors, not bragging, over +20, I never bleed the air from the oil system, just spinning the oil pump sprocket, I get oil pressure instantly.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 10:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4ukc
2 anarchy99

I believe you had as mt057 mensioned

about behavior - it was not me who ignored PMs, and delayed the shipping, and it was you who told me after payment was sent that turbo will be shipped next week 12 days in fact, in this case I was on you side
and I believe it was you who never run this turbo

plz explain why there is no yellow marking on oil feed intake, I believe I have already asked you more than 5 times

I understand that you have a strong position here showing you rating, but it doesnt helps my turbo you sold me

so plz stop this game I will posyt the result from PT and we will see

to most-wanted

selling is no building and achiving results, all the evos build by FILIN as his with ET8.6 and mine 10.3 fully street on pump gas and many other are on the 1st palces on drag championships in Ukraine, Russia and Buelarassia so plz consder this also
Wtf is a oil feed intake, keep reading yellow marks and I can't figure out what in the hell r u talking about?!?!
Old Mar 9, 2013, 01:32 AM
Evolving Member

no the best showing picture but you will undersdtand

Old Mar 13, 2013, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

now with the picture

this is the marking on restricor, there is no one on 6765 from anarchy99
Old Mar 13, 2013, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have not had "disputes" before.

itrader feedback is the equivalent of a credit rating. I'd say my credits pretty damn good.

Facts are, I have a complaint rate of less than 0.049% considering only those transactions of which even bothered to leave me a rating. Out of the last eight years, the only single complaint that I have had was a zero post, zero trader feedback member who tried to scam me and since then I've chosen not to deal with new members without a post count or trader history and learned my lesson. He received a negative feedback from me on his account.

I think you should take a closer look at how you and your installer are behaving and correcting your mistakes.

Because from the looks of it, if you do in fact have some kind of Turbo Bearing problem it certainly appears that it's from your lack of lubrication at start up and not purging the air from your engine and oil feed line.
I think you arent as straight of a seller as you say you are.
I don't care if you have 186 rating......you are definitely no saint.

Case in point again: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...ok-inside.html

You told that guy to go kick rocks after he bought motor from you that you stated was good to go. That motor was dead.

Now you tell this OP to go kick rocks because the turbo you sold him is junk. That turbo is dead. Quit making excuses to how it was stored for the past 5 months, doesnt matter. Quit giving his tuner demands like he is at fault.

Man up to your problems Anarchy. If you have 186+ ratings and just bought a Viper, you can afford to right this wrong. If you are doing so many transactions on this site, its very possible that you don't know the complete 100% history on those parts. Its very possible you ASSUMED parts were perfect and sold it as such.

Basically, all I'm saying is you NEVER seem to be incorrect, wrong, at fault....nothing. You are Mr. Perfect, and everyone else is out there to screw with you.

I'm with 4ukc on this one.

Who knows....maybe Anarchy will blame me now for the turbo failure.....
Old Mar 13, 2013, 07:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I completely disagree with the argument above. Whether Anarchy has money and has bought a Viper is irrelevant to whether he should provide a refund. It is relevant to whether he could, but that's not the issue. The question is whether he should.

To even suggest that a wealthy person should be forced to provide a refund given less evidence of fault than a non-wealthy person is a terrible idea that I completely reject. And before you say that I'm saying this because I'm wealthy (which would be ad hominem, by the way), let me tell you that I'm not. I simply believe that decisions of this sort should only be decided by relevant evidence.

And the post above provided no evidence (that I can see) at all. If, for example, Anarchy was justified in telling the one previous disputer to suck rocks (or whatever), then, by your reasoning, he'd be more justified in telling the present disputer to do the same. Only if you showed that Anarchy was actually in the wrong in the previous case (or if you showed that he was in the right) would the previous case be in any way relevant.

edit: in the past - partly due to my abrasive style - people have inferred that I am taking a side when I point out logical flaws in an argument. And I will admit to once jumping to the conclusion against one person because he kept making illogical arguments when I knew he was smart enough to know he was being illogical. Well, in general, I am not taking sides. Rather, I am trying to keep these threads logical and on-topic (and, maybe, also teach people a little bit about what form logical arguments take). Yes, I'm still obnoxious, but I am not taking a side here.

Last edited by Iowa999; Mar 13, 2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 05:26 AM
Evolving Member

still no answer about marking on restrictor
Old Mar 14, 2013, 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
While we're waiting for a response, can you walk us through the reason that you are so focused on the question of a oil-feed restrictor? It seems to me that you are actually hurting yourself with this.

If there was no restrictor, then the possibility that the turbo was fine when it arrived and was damaged while you owned it becomes more likely than it is currently. You have said that an expert installed the turbo (and I here assume that "expert" includes knowing the flow and pressure limits for this turbo), so the absence of a restrictor would place more responsibility for the death of the turbo on you, since an expert would know that there needed to be a restrictor at one end of the oil-feed hose.

Are you really suggesting the following: that the turbo did die while you owned it but Anarchy is still responsible because the turbo lacked a part that an expert would know is needed?

Please note that I have no clue whether there was a restrictor on the turbo and/or when and of what the turbo died. I'm just trying to understand how this issue relates (in your mind) to the question of who is responsible.

And, of course, if Anarchy told you that no restrictor at the head end of the oil-feed hose was needed, then I do see your point. But you haven't said that he told you this.

Quick Reply: bad 6765 from Anarchy99