Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Be aware of this scammer - OLD G

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2013, 10:58 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Be aware of this scammer - OLD G

I bought a short block from OLD G 9 days ago and he told me he was gonna ship it out next day but didnt. Always has an excuse. So I just waited until this monday and he said its been shipped and he gave me tracking number and I called the company every day of this week to confirm the shipment but they are saying no tracking or any shipment has ever been put for pick up or to be delivery I payed him 1100 for it. He used to pick up when I called him. Older guy and a younger one but since tuesday they are not replying at all or anything. Block was supposed to be shipped yesterday. This is what he told me on tuesday that it will be shipped on Thursday. Be advised everyone.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 11:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Diff forum......and thats ****ty. SOrry dude
Old Jun 28, 2013, 11:09 AM
Account Disabled

Yeah tell me about it. 1100 is not to be played with. These fourms are becoming much more filled with scammers.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by speedster07
These fourms are becoming much more filled with scammers.
Isn't that the truth man.

There is a thread on this guy in the disputes section. Looks like he took care of that issue. Wish you the best

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...d-jamwest.html
Old Jul 1, 2013, 12:26 PM
Account Disabled

I can't get ahold of him he told me that block would come last week on Friday but its still not here the guy will not return any of my callsthis guy is a scammer
Old Jul 1, 2013, 01:49 PM

WOW i just saw this ! i am going through the same thing right now with these people !

you spoke to them today lol! I called his wife and she said there in Miami and won't be able to answer there phone and for me to wait till they get back home ! For those people that have bought stuff from them your lucky! God knows how many accounts they have on this site! There is 4 of them in 1 family ! For all I know there logging into another account and posting saying they purchased things from Old g and there in great shape! These guys no what there doing they have been doing this along time! Just got off the phone with my attorny can't wait to they see what's coming there way

This is what happens when you trust people! They would always contAct me when they needed money and when time came for my parts they neve never answer just vanish

Last edited by Skidonner90; Jul 1, 2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old Jul 1, 2013, 03:40 PM

I will just post the same thing I did on the other guys dispute thread.

A few other people are having problems with him too. I backed out of an engine buy with him because I learned about the people he works with, but he never actually did anything wrong.

My transaction ended before the engine was sent so I didn't have to deal with sending anything back or proving anything to Paypal. Only advice I can offer is to dispute ASAP.
Old Jul 1, 2013, 03:42 PM
Account Disabled

Yeah this guy is full of sh it. All the feedback he has is him. I would not recommend this guy to anyone.
Old Jul 1, 2013, 03:46 PM

Has anyone in Florida ever seen these Jamaican people b4? There sons Karlos and konrod are supposeofly always at the track in orlando
Old Jul 1, 2013, 09:34 PM
Account Disabled

He gave me a tracking number that is fake. I called r&l and they said no one picked anything up from that tracking number it doesn't exist. So I called them and he said they havent put it in their system yet. Im like okay I didnt evencare. Few days pass he tells me ots ssupposed to be shippes last week friday and I wait still nothing. I called him but he never picks up. So today he calls me sayong r&l calles him and that he paid them with a check and they lost the check and they didnt ship it out and that he will go today or tomorrow to pay them. He also said use that old tracking number you will be able to track it on it. So im like okay. Lets see of it will come wensday or Thursday. If it does not these guy will get arrested. They have no clue who they are messing with.
Old Jul 2, 2013, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by speedster07
He gave me a tracking number that is fake. I called r&l and they said no one picked anything up from that tracking number it doesn't exist. So I called them and he said they havent put it in their system yet. Im like okay I didnt evencare. Few days pass he tells me ots ssupposed to be shippes last week friday and I wait still nothing. I called him but he never picks up. So today he calls me sayong r&l calles him and that he paid them with a check and they lost the check and they didnt ship it out and that he will go today or tomorrow to pay them. He also said use that old tracking number you will be able to track it on it. So im like okay. Lets see of it will come wensday or Thursday. If it does not these guy will get arrested. They have no clue who they are messing with.

this will probably scare them abit and they probably will send you something as they did for me.. they dont want to refund me my money thats fine! Attorney will handle that! TO KONROD KARLOS AND YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER you all have been arrested SEVERAL TIMES grand theft auto so much fraud! spoke to paypal about your account and my god you have 4 dispute at the moment JUST FOR THIS WEEK! how do you guyys sleep at night
Old Jul 2, 2013, 12:27 PM

thats a lot of disputes...
Old Jul 3, 2013, 06:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im guessing no one looks at the dispute threads or does search of users before they decide to send money to them. SMH theis has been a thread about this guys for awhile now and how shady he is. Could have saved alot of azz pain good luck with getting money or parts.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 08:49 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Pm'd Seller.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 02:17 PM
Account Disabled

Dont buy anything from him he will rip you off. Item was supposed to deliver today but he told r&l to ship it back to him while tracking showed item was delivered. So he can rip me off but paypal was aware of his scams. Mods please block this guy off the forum!

Quick Reply: Be aware of this scammer - OLD G