Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Kinexic / roblee8908

Old Oct 1, 2014, 06:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kinexic / roblee8908

I first contacted this person because of a thread for a double din trim plate but found later that he was part of Kinexic. I ended up ordering a "kit" from Kinexic in May for a double din trim and HVAC relocation and was told in June there was a lot of orders. July came around and he responded to an email saying it was shipping out tomorrow.

It's now October, and have never received it. He no longer responds to any emails, or PM's on here. Also, the website is still active but the phone number listed is now not working. He has screwed me out of $200. BOO

Don't deal with Kinexic or roblee8908.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 02:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yep my friend ordered a double din kit for my birthday present. $340 shipped to Alaska

Still never got it.
Old Oct 9, 2014, 12:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EJW2202
I first contacted this person because of a thread for a double din trim plate but found later that he was part of Kinexic. I ended up ordering a "kit" from Kinexic in May for a double din trim and HVAC relocation and was told in June there was a lot of orders. July came around and he responded to an email saying it was shipping out tomorrow.

It's now October, and have never received it. He no longer responds to any emails, or PM's on here. Also, the website is still active but the phone number listed is now not working. He has screwed me out of $200. BOO

Don't deal with Kinexic or roblee8908.

He is a dealer in my area.. I passed this thread along to him... hopefully he replies to my PM. I know him personally so i can help you guys out as much as i can

If you have any questions you can PM me.

-Jon

Last edited by Jhurley_EvoVIII; Oct 9, 2014 at 12:43 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Jhurley_EvoVIII
He is a dealer in my area.. I passed this thread along to him... hopefully he replies to my PM. I know him personally so i can help you guys out as much as i can

If you have any questions you can PM me.

-Jon
I don't mean to doubt you Jhurley, but how do us evom members know you actually sent that to him?
Old Oct 10, 2014, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by incogSuperhero
I don't mean to doubt you Jhurley, but how do us evom members know you actually sent that to him?

^^ Here's exactly what i said to him, add him on fb if you can, "Robbie Kinexic" he lives a few towns over from me and I know him personally as i watched the superbowl at his house last year LOL
Old Oct 11, 2014, 11:48 AM

Tell robbie to refund my friends money and cancel the order.
Old Oct 11, 2014, 12:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TS Dork
Tell robbie to refund my friends money and cancel the order.

I will message him, whats your name or the person that wants a refund's name?
Old Oct 11, 2014, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
not a good look.
Old Oct 12, 2014, 10:33 AM

I will message him, whats your name or the person that wants a refund's name?
Nick Malahoff
Old Oct 12, 2014, 04:07 PM
Evolving Member

This just goes to show that he is obviously avoiding dealing with it considering he's seeing what you are writing to him. Unacceptable business practice. I tried contacting him on here and facebook and call with no response. If you know him personally, you should tell him to own up to being shady.
Old Oct 12, 2014, 08:44 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs down

This just goes to show that he is obviously avoiding dealing with it considering he's seeing what you are writing to him. Unacceptable business practice. I tried contacting him on here and facebook and call with no response. If you know him personally, you should tell him to own up to being shady.
I will be attempting to contact him again today. he is being kinda shady as he sees my messages and just doesnt answer......... this is not acceptable on his part
Old Oct 13, 2014, 10:59 AM
Evolving Member

Passed along again. hopefully he responds.

Old Oct 13, 2014, 11:45 AM
Evolving Member

Passed along again. hopefully he responds.

I appreciate the help and feel bad you're putting yourself in the middle of it. I just don't understand how people can just take other people's money. Especially in a community of people that are all here for the same reason.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 01:18 PM
Evolving Member

I appreciate the help and feel bad you're putting yourself in the middle of it. I just don't understand how people can just take other people's money. Especially in a community of people that are all here for the same reason.

Dont worry about it man, i dont like the way he is conducting business right now. he has no reason to do this or act in this manner, I love the evo community and I like to help out where i can. Hopefully this is all sorted out soon. I'll keep this thread updated if he replies.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

pm'ed you guys

Search this Thread