Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Anyone know this user:d613?? Owes me money!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2018, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone know this user:d613?? Owes me money!

Okay so this user sold me a BR 450 double pumper back in december which I never received, he then messaged me saying USPS lost the package due to trouble in California and he’d reimburse me, but now is not replying to messages or emails and I’m unsure what to do! I gifted the money to him on PayPal so I’m unsure if they can help? Do any of you know him I believe his name is daniel field, any advice or info would be great!
Old Feb 20, 2018, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 99 Likes on 79 Posts
Count this as a tough lesson and move on.

Don't gift money to people on PayPal, that should be your first clue that they're shady.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 07:48 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
2nd report on this seller
Old Feb 20, 2018, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
^^^ That.

While the largest collection of Evo owners I'm sure, this site is also full of a pretty good amount of complete dick bags too.

Doesn't help on your end, but as a buyer I won't sell anything over $100 to anyone without a long history here, and over $300 if you don't have a long history and high iTrader feedback OR a mod etc to vouch for you, I only take gift payment or transfer to ebay privately for price + 12%. I have been burned WAY WAY WAY too many times on this site.

Buying stuff, I would probably never do gift payment unless I had dealt with them before (funny, considering how much I take as gift), and I don't even consider buying from someone at all unless they have double digit iTrader if it is more than $20 or so unless there is special circumstances (a mod, a local).

Like Demon said, take it as a lesson learned, about buying online and this site. And while again I do require gift payment on high dollar newbies (and sometimes copy of drivers license lol), in general it is a flag especially if they don't have any history to back them up as reliable.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 109 Likes on 99 Posts
he got me for about 75 bucks.

funny thing is he shipped me some of the stuff i ordered.. .but not all of it.

i did not gift the money.
already filed the claim with paypal.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 05:57 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
We have sent this member a PM, regarding these reports, & have added points to his account

Any future forum activity will be reviewed