EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Member Unresolved Disputes (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/member-unresolved-disputes-339/)
-   -   javicracer - turbo never received (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/member-unresolved-disputes/574634-javicracer-turbo-never-received.html)

Mountainbiker54 Sep 15, 2011 08:48 AM

javicracer - turbo never received

FS thread https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...18k-miles.html

Payment sent Aug 29, 2011 - $525
It's been 16 days. haven't received a response.

Sent multiple PMs asking for shipping info.

Never got a response, never got shipping information. Haven't received the package.

meggs00 Sep 15, 2011 11:26 AM

Hey dude I sent you a PM! that I think you should read

itsme4g63 Sep 15, 2011 03:00 PM

i have bought from this guy before and have received items, but this was some time ago.. Seems like a long time with no communication though.

beetle_orange Sep 15, 2011 07:19 PM

with an awfully high seller rating?

06EvoIXmr07 Sep 16, 2011 06:53 PM

I bought a Tial bov from him with out any problems,hopefully you get this worked out.

BenJ Sep 20, 2011 08:52 AM

Javi can be pretty shady at times. Seen him in person a few times at meets and what not and I wouldnt trust him. That said, some have good luck with him. Hope this gets resolved.

05blue8 Sep 20, 2011 12:26 PM

Yep, bingo. I've had issues with this @$$hat before. Funny thing is that I've had one smooth (kinda) transaction and one disastrous. Neither time did I get any tracking info or anything from him. I even returned an item to him (I had to for my credit card company dispute) and then that sh!thead RESOLD it to someone else broken! He blamed it on his cousin who didn't know how to uninstall a double pumper so cut wires and cross threaded the Full Blown fittings etc, it was junk. This guy is as shady as they come yet he claims in his email to me "I don't rip people off, bad business"...right.

B Fletch LV Sep 23, 2011 01:24 AM

I had a smooth transaction with him. That being said, $525 is a lot of bread, hope it gets resolved.

meggs00 Sep 23, 2011 08:22 AM

I bought from this guy the transaction went horrible. I would never buy from this guy again or reccomend that someone buy from him.... jus saying

42revoincali Sep 23, 2011 11:35 AM

I bought from him too, I got the valve cover but it was damaged from poor packaging, he did refund me for the damage costs.

Hope all is resolved.

javicracer Sep 25, 2011 09:49 PM

I send him this msg on Sep 22, 2011, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by javicracer
Hey man sorry I haven't get back to u, I was xxxxxxxxxx, I went to usps, it look like they lost the pkg. I claim the insurance already tho. Now what i can do for u is either refund your money or if u give me a couple of days I can ship you another turbo with even lower miles. Up 2 u. If u want u can call me or txt me @ zzz zzz xxxx. Sorry about all this.

SO I'M NOT STEALING OR BEEN SHADY.

meggs00 I sent u a 8 turbo with a 10.5 hot side, u have to ***** about the cold side saying 9.8. That's your ****ing problem. That's why I win the claim with paypal. Also is imposible to try to explain this to a women.

BenJ or ccwballer, u don't ****ing know me or have deal with me, why in the **** do you say that I'm shady. There is one thing i can say about u, u are a B ITCH, I won't have any problem telling you this to your face. U need to get back to Sce, u can find plenty of punks and dramma where u belong.

EvolutionIX219 I can pm u my add and u can stop by anytime, I will love to hit a Deutschebag.

05blue8 u contact me with the issue of the pump 6 months after the sale, as far as o know u could **** up the pump while you install it. Still send u a refund to get a new fitting and fix the threads.

BenJ Sep 26, 2011 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by BenJ (Post 9616436)
Javi can be pretty shady at times. Seen him in person a few times at meets and what not and I wouldnt trust him. That said, some have good luck with him. Hope this gets resolved.

"BenJ or ccwballer, u don't ****ing know me or have deal with me, why in the **** do you say that I'm shady. There is one thing i can say about u, u are a B ITCH, I won't have any problem telling you this to your face. U need to get back to Sce, u can find plenty of punks and dramma where u belong."

Thank you for proving my point. What everyone should take away from this is to simply steer clear of this individual.

05blue8 Sep 26, 2011 01:13 PM

Just to keep up with why nobody should buy from this guy...weeks of ignored PM's and emails and his response was -

hey man sorry im getting this late back to you, i was on vacation

but during that time he bumped all his for sale threads...even posted in topics on the boards. I got the pump right about July 1st. I contacted you ALL through July and August with issues, then in September with more issues. That is 6 months? Learn the American style of telling time...that's 2.75 months. Guess why it took so long? BECAUSE THE PUMP WAS A PIECE OF **** AND I NEEDED TO BUY FITTINGS/FIX WIRING/STOP IT FROM LEAKING before my tuner could tune it. He also created around 10-15 maps to resolve fueling issues only to find out when we swapped pumps back we finally realized it was YOUR POS that was causing it.

Avoid this guy...I have all the e-mails.

meggs00 Sep 26, 2011 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by javicracer (Post 9629023)

meggs00 I sent u a 8 turbo with a 10.5 hot side, u have to ***** about the cold side saying 9.8. That's your ****ing problem. That's why I win the claim with paypal. Also is imposible to try to explain this to a women.

Funny that NOW! you say you sent me a "EVO 8" turbo with a 10.5 hotside when you claimed to be selling an EVO 9 turbo kit at the time I was looking for one. If anyone wants proof just got through my previous posts. Im glad I returned the turbo you sent me. As I said before a double flapper hotside is a total swindle since you didn't advertise it in the first place.

Now you are saying it is a 8 turbo with just a double flapper 10.5 hotside you sent me :lol:. If I was the OP i would check to make sure if you are getting a genuine EVO 9 turbo with a single flapper 10.5 hot side after this post. To make sure your getting what you paid for.

FYI I am a dude...

jeffo24 Oct 4, 2011 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by javicracer (Post 9629023)

BenJ or ccwballer, u don't ****ing know me or have deal with me, why in the **** do you say that I'm shady. There is one thing i can say about u, u are a B ITCH, I won't have any problem telling you this to your face. U need to get back to Sce, u can find plenty of punks and dramma where u belong.

EvolutionIX219 I can pm u my add and u can stop by anytime, I will love to hit a Deutschebag.

05blue8 u contact me with the issue of the pump 6 months after the sale, as far as o know u could **** up the pump while you install it. Still send u a refund to get a new fitting and fix the threads.

after this post/thread, good luck selling to anybody else. I'd never buy from you. You just proved you're total dick :lol: