EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Member Unresolved Disputes (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/member-unresolved-disputes-339/)
-   -   Trying to buy n3m3sis 03 Evo (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/member-unresolved-disputes/578118-trying-buy-n3m3sis-03-evo.html)

cam6702 Oct 7, 2011 08:15 AM

Trying to buy n3m3sis 03 Evo

*Update* 2nd Post of thread

I wouldnt say this is a negative thread I just want to know whats going as he is not returning calls, texts and pm's and it shows he has been on here today.

Since beginning of last week we had a plan that I was purchasing the car. Well the plan was to pick up the car today. I had a rental car lined up and took the day off from work. The price was agreed upon and I was in daily contact with him until yesterday 10/06. Everything was set up on my end and all they had to do was get some remaining info from his bank which I provided a list to him on 10/05 of what they needed. Im just trying to figure out what is going on because Ive lost money at this point and my bank needs to know whether or not to cancel the loan.

I understand unexpected stuff happens (been there) all I ask is for him to get in some kind of contact with me and let me know something as I still want the car.

Thanks

Update: Still no word but he has signed on again since I posted this, guess Im out of luck.

cam6702 Oct 9, 2011 06:07 AM

Edit: Now I will say this is a negative thread his profile shows him online again yesterday I have called and pm'ed still with no answer. If you didnt want to get involved with an out of state sale you should have said that before you made me waste my time, arrange a rental and taken time off from work. I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt and give you ample time to get in touch with me and let me know whats going on and yet you havent.

AND for the record I wasnt interested in the car at first because of such a long drive, HE contacted me through posting in my WTB thread and through a pm. Goes to show you some sellers are full of sh!t.

boostless Oct 9, 2011 08:27 PM

I suggest you let this one go. Reason is that if he is being shifty here, what's not to say he hasn't been that way when maintaining his car. Unfortunately, this does happen, and I would steer clear of this situation if he doesn't contact you in the next few days. Also, leave feedback on his profile in order to warn people. Good Luck, and hope it works out

prowakeskater Oct 9, 2011 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by boostless (Post 9660601)
I suggest you let this one go. Reason is that if he is being shifty here, what's not to say he hasn't been that way when maintaining his car. Unfortunately, this does happen, and I would steer clear of this situation if he doesn't contact you in the next few days. Also, leave feedback on his profile in order to warn people. Good Luck, and hope it works out

yeah man, looks like your seller has made a decision beyond the point of return, in sort of speak. It also looks like he isn't man enough to be honest with someone when he has a change of plans.

Its pathetic, really, and its only because we have ruled out the possibility of him having some sort of unanticipated event go down.

a good "F you" to the flake and a good outlook on your hunt will be the best move at this point

sorry brother

Spoolin4g63 Oct 9, 2011 10:02 PM

look else where, this car may not be for you..

cam6702 Oct 10, 2011 05:47 AM

Oh yeah feedback was left yesterday. No longer interested in this car. Still looking, found a local 06 I may try to grab up at a dealership.

seventh_rx Oct 10, 2011 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by cam6702 (Post 9661026)
Oh yeah feedback was left yesterday. No longer interested in this car. Still looking, found a local 06 I may try to grab up at a dealership.

Go for the jugular, don't let them talk it up lol.

ct342 Oct 10, 2011 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by seventh_rx (Post 9661735)

i like the way you think! haha

cam6702 Oct 10, 2011 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by seventh_rx (Post 9661735)

Oh Im not lol, I know an 06 will go for more than an 03 but Im not letting them talk it to its the last one on earth kinda thing. It's much easier to deal with someone local + Ive always liked the Evo 9's more. We'll see what happens.

ct342 Oct 10, 2011 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by cam6702 (Post 9661798)
Oh Im not lol, I know an 06 will go for more than an 03 but Im not letting them talk it to its the last one on earth kinda thing. It's much easier to deal with someone local + Ive always liked the Evo 9's more. We'll see what happens.

mivec is a plus sometimes also haha

4G63Rules Oct 10, 2011 05:02 PM

Is this evo you talking about in FL? Who built the car?

cam6702 Oct 10, 2011 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by 4G63Rules (Post 9662987)
Is this evo you talking about in FL? Who built the car?

I found an 06 a few hours away from me...

The one this thread is about is an 03 from Ohio.

Delphi7 Oct 10, 2011 06:21 PM

sketchy, deff dont buy :/

prowakeskater Oct 10, 2011 09:39 PM

wait, is it "in sort of speak" or is it "so to speak" ??