EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Member Unresolved Disputes (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/member-unresolved-disputes-339/)
-   -   evOmATT Scammed Me !!!!!!!! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/member-unresolved-disputes/627743-evomatt-scammed-me.html)

Roadrunr Sep 6, 2012 06:23 PM

evOmATT Scammed Me !!!!!!!!

Bought a set of wheels from [ evOmATT ]. Said they were shipped on 8/27. Have not received them. Will not answer my PM's. I have obviously been scammed. Does anybody know where he lives? I need an address.

Never been scammed on the internet. I am retired and have the time and money to travel to his home. If he is reading this, you have scammed the wrong person. send my wheels or my $650.00. This is not a threat, but I will fly to your town and will be knocking on your door with the police to support me.

Don

Below is the last correspondence received on 8/27

Hey Don. Just shipped out the wheels (without the tires). They should be there by next Monday! Cheeers

xTiCkxMYxLaInTx Sep 7, 2012 07:48 AM

I'll try to find him. Question though. Have you tried calling paypal or checking his profile to see if his address is there? If you paypal'd the money, see if you can dispute it or get the address from them that he has listed. It's a start.

Edit: He was last online the 29th.

Roadrunr Sep 7, 2012 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Kreeker (Post 10387063)
Chest mount a go-pro.

Lets get some 1080p footage!

I am 6'3 240 Big bald head. I guarantee when he sees me he will wish he would have scammed someone else.

As soon as I have an address, I will be heading to Ohio.

Don

PS. He also scammed another Evom member for a Spoolinup COP the same time frame as my purchase.

fingjosh Sep 7, 2012 11:28 AM

I look forward to the video footage.

siikEvo92 Sep 8, 2012 09:02 AM

I live in Ohio and would like to see this. Weekend getaway

donzilla2004 Sep 8, 2012 09:05 AM

Do you know where in Ohio he is? I may be able to drive by if he is close to me and take a look if there are any evos sitting out.

MarkChamorro Sep 8, 2012 03:04 PM

Lol brutal guy, hate scammers -_-

Tmosser Sep 8, 2012 03:39 PM

Damn.. Hope you get your money or wheels, i got scammed for 500 last year and it sucks.

If you do go, please get a vid.

Snowman08 Sep 8, 2012 03:53 PM

Sorry to hear, been on the scammed side too. Hope you get everything worked out.

EV0L-IX-MR Sep 8, 2012 03:58 PM

Oh man. The nerv on some people. Highly doubt PayPal will disclose his personal information but if thu do +1 on the gopro, maybe helmet cam? I can ship you mine

Roadrunr Sep 8, 2012 06:01 PM

Still waiting for an address. Any members from the Clevland, Oh area? Somebody on here has to know him? Monday I am going to call some of the venders he has been dealing with.
Don

siikEvo92 Sep 9, 2012 06:50 AM

I'm about 30 min from Cleveland so I could make a trip to check it out. Donzilla could go also

B00ST3D Sep 9, 2012 07:33 AM

Go get em, happy hunting. Pics with the cuffs on please.

Iowa999 Sep 9, 2012 11:20 AM

And the reason you haven't simply opened a dispute with your CC or PayPal is .... ?

Roadrunr Sep 9, 2012 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Iowa999 (Post 10390519)
And the reason you haven't simply opened a dispute with your CC or PayPal is .... ?

Thank You for all the support. The lost money is not going to hurt me, it is the fact that I have a real problem when someone is taken advantage of. I believe in treating people with respect and in return expect to receive it. This gentleman is going to pay for his actions. Of course I will follow the law. I will be making a trip to his home with the law on my side, literally. Lets just say I have friends in high places. Many are working on this and it will be resolved. Paypal dispute was opened, although I doubt they will be able to get my money back. They are only able to do so much.

Don