EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Mid-Atlantic Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mid-atlantic-region-45/)
-   -   DC evo club wtf!?! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mid-atlantic-region/119284-dc-evo-club-wtf.html)

DjRiice Jan 24, 2005 05:54 PM

DC evo club wtf!?!

i've been a member for like 2 months and i still cant post or anything....wsup ?? any one can help!?!!?!?!

hueman Jan 24, 2005 11:51 PM

???? that's weird...

have you emailed aaron or memo about this?

DjRiice Jan 25, 2005 10:56 AM

i dont have any of their email addys...

NOVA EVO Jan 26, 2005 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by DjRiice
i dont have any of their email addys...

Aaron's email address is apursell@dcevoclub.com

EVO MR Jan 26, 2005 01:26 PM

same thing happend to me... I just gave up. I was going to purchase a bunch of stuff off a guy there but it would never let me post ...oh well

memo3 Jan 27, 2005 12:52 AM

Hey guys, If you are experiencing any problems still, please pm me on here with your username you tried to register with and e-mail address, i can take a look at them.

Sorry about those problems. I hope to see you guys there.

Thanks,

Memo

nastea Jan 30, 2005 10:41 AM

most of the time the issue is your entering in-valid email addresses. and the email bounces, so your account is not activated.

When a person with this issue sends me an email i correct it.

Plt Daddy Jan 30, 2005 06:44 PM

same here:(
anyways Im moving up to VA in april. Glad to see that there is a club and people are getting together. just sold my 03 350Z and got the 05 EvoViii
My name is Jose and Im in the Army. going to be stationed @ FT Myer (The Old Guard)
hope to see and meet you guys soon-
regards

nastea Jan 31, 2005 05:20 AM

for those having issues, please email at apursell@phre.net, i'll get to you asap. i'm in the process of moving across country, but i have my laptop so i can always check email and resolve issues.

SterlingEvo Jan 31, 2005 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Plt Daddy
same here:(
anyways Im moving up to VA in april. Glad to see that there is a club and people are getting together. just sold my 03 350Z and got the 05 EvoViii
My name is Jose and Im in the Army. going to be stationed @ FT Myer (The Old Guard)
hope to see and meet you guys soon-
regards

Cool man, I had a friend in the Old Guard. Tomb guard, presidential duty, cool stuff! We've got a great group of car enthusiasts in the area! Aaron will get you hooked up on the site!

nastea Jan 31, 2005 02:54 PM

that or any of the following people on here can also help you....

sterlingevo
memo
quickshift
lacoste

any of those individuals can also help you with your account or issues. they all have the correct permissions, feel free to send me or any of the above staff of dc evo club email or private messages on here!