Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

Frosty's Parts sale Evo CT9A VIII / IX SE / X / DSM / Random!

Old Apr 13, 2010, 10:37 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Frosty's Parts sale Evo CT9A VIII / IX SE / X / DSM / Random! - Updated!

High res copies of all images are at: http://thefrost.net/ebay/20100413.CarParts/

Feel free to contact me with any questions, and let the hunger begin

As some of you know, my Late model 2006 Evo IX SE was totaled out. I'm selling almost everything I put in the car since I picked up an X, and not much is compaitble. I've also got some other random spare sparts laying around that are for sale.

NEW ITEMS: (Pics on request or as I get to it)

Stock evo Exhaust manifold - $50 Picked up - From an VIII MR, should all be the same. I can ship but it'll probably be costly since its cast iron.

Buschur Exhaust spacing / bolt / washer kit - $25 +5 shipping - Most of it was never used, I only needed the front cross member spacers.

Stock evo IX Fuel pump - $40 - Great upgrade for DSM / Honda guys. ~10,000 Miles

Universal:

Boostvalve.com MBC - $30 - Metal ball, original packaging. I don't think I ever installed this, but I may have swapped it for the ceramic version in my 2g.

Evo VIII / IX - CT9A Parts:

$180 picked up - Megan V2 downpipe + Megan resonated test pipe (clears ACD and uses stock spring bolts, extra bung for wideband with easy passthrough in ACD cars!) (there is anti-seize on these, but I'd rather sell them as one piece)

Fujitsubo RM01A $700 picked up, way more shipped - One of the quietest and lightest exhausts fo the Ct9A Evo! One piece design, hollow hangars, long wait from JDM Land if you want to order new. (rear band not pictured, but is included). Has a small dent in the outlet. I can fix it or you can, it shouldn't affect the performance or asthetics.

Evo IX ECU (late model 2006 SE) $250 shipped - perfect condition

Evo IX SE metal BOV / DV - $110 - Great condition, normal midwest discoloration on the cover but it works flawlessly. Tested to 28psi by AMS.

Evo IX GSC S1 Cams - $300 - Include cam angle sensor and gears if picked up. Will be placed in original packaging if requested (but the gears and sensor obviously won't fit).

Evo IX SE OEM Cams - $100 - Pulled at ~ 15k miles and kept in the GSC S1 box.

Evo IX SE MAF - $140 - Great upgrade for 1g/2g DSM guys, or a great replacement for evos needing a new stocker.

Evo IX SE Front O2 - $80 - 51,000 Miles, worked perfect. See O2 housing pictures (still in O2 Housing right now)

DSM Parts:

DSM Valve cover $30 - great shape, no cracked PCV! Includes PCV and oil cap

DSM 1g (and maybe 2g) upper intercooler pipe / S pipe - $40. Good condition, 1g / HKS flange.

***Will include DSM TB elbow if you want it, otherwise $10 for the elbow

PENDING ITEMS:

SOLD: SOLD: SOLD: SOLD: SOLD: Everything below here is sold!

DSM Valve cover gasket $30 - New gasket set for your leaky valve cover, or the one you want to powdercoat!

Evoscan / Tactrix 1.3u cable - $90 shipped - The best cable you can buy from this generation. This is the most updated version from Hamish at EvoScan that can log ACD / AYC sensors on some cars.

Evo Wheel lock kit - $20 - Includes 4 lugs and lock, original packaging.

RC1200cc Injectors - $280 - I can provide the latency and scaling for any Evo owner looking to use these. Perfect condition, great injector for fuel hungry E85 setups

Perrin 3" High Flow Cat - $140 - Used, but great condition. http://www.perrinperformance.com/pro...gory=6&model=3

Evo IX SE Seats (IX alcantera with red stiching) Front and rear! - $1700 - More detailed pictures available on request. Basically perfect condition. Full disclosure some wear on driver's external hip bolster from normal egress, but barely noticable unless you take a very close look.

Evo All weather floor mats - $50 - I can clean them up for you if you want All 4 mats - front and rear. Factory / OEM pieces.

Stock Evo IX Turbo (10.5 housing) $400 picked up + 30 shipping - 51k miles, perfect condition Includes feed and water line as well as manifold and O2 gaskets.

Evo IX AWD / ACD ECU (late model 2006 SE) $200 shipped - perfect condition. Great for a core to grouppe S or as a flash test unit

Evo VIII / IX AMS UICP - $150 - Good condition, powdercoated black. Requires small battery but shortens length substantially!

Evo VIII / IX MUSE UICP - $100 - Good condition, but could use a polishing. Requires small battery but shortens length substantially!

Muse Mini Battery kit and Odyssey battery - $100 - You will need to replace the fasteners that mount the tray to the bracket, the broken originals are included so you can easily find replacements. You will also need to replace 1 of the bracket to body fasteners. This should cost less than $5. Full disclosure, the battery was at the salvage yard in the car for a week before I got there. I doubt they would have left it on, but who knows. I threw it on the charger as soon as it came home. I can take it to autozone to be tested if you would like.

Advan A046 Tires 235/45/17 - $400 picked up - Stored in a temp controlled garage and bagged till mid winter this year. Pulled these off with about 500 miles on the car because I bought in late december and they were no good for stopping in the snow.
(Picture on request)

EVO MAF adapter and AMSOIL EA filter $40 - Only a couple thousand miles on the filter, it looks new.

OEM donut gasket - $10 picked up +5 shipping- new in packaging O2 housing. Fix your Junky O2 exhuast leak!

JDM MAP Sensor $80 - Purchased this right when we found out about them. Original packaging, perfect condition. $152 new from mitsubishiparts!

3 gauge DIN panel + relocation kit - $50 - Does NOT include gauges. I also have a replacement sticker that I haven't put on yet for the center HVAC indicator that will be included. I believe this is the grouppe S model

Stock Photo:

Megan O2 housing - $80 shipped - Does include mounted donut gasket (and I have the stock bolts if you need them). Does NOT include O2 sensor.

Enkei RPF1 17x8 +35 wrapped in Potenza RE01R (245/40 - 17) - $1,100 firm, picked up - This is a complete set. I have 3 mounted with very low miles that came off of Derek's car. The fourth was purchased brand new from GTMotoring. I have a set of 4 matching size RE01r. 2 still have decent meat left, 1 could be used to get by, and 1 is cording and should probably be thrown out. Your option to mount a tire or I can possibly mount it for you. Includes centering rings. You will need tuner lugs. I'm eating ~$300 at this price. Includes Enkei product manual / waranty.

img]http://thefrost.net/ebay/20100413.CarParts/resized/IMG_8312%20(Medium).JPG[/img]
img]http://thefrost.net/ebay/20100413.CarParts/resized/IMG_8313%20(Medium).JPG[/img]
img]http://thefrost.net/ebay/20100413.CarParts/resized/IMG_8314%20(Medium).JPG[/img]
img]http://thefrost.net/ebay/20100413.CarParts/resized/IMG_8315%20(Medium).JPG[/img]
img]http://thefrost.net/ebay/20100413.CarParts/resized/IMG_8316%20(Medium).JPG[/img]
img]http://thefrost.net/ebay/20100413.CarParts/resized/IMG_8317%20(Medium).JPG[/img]
img]http://thefrost.net/ebay/20100413.CarParts/resized/IMG_8310%20(Medium).JPG[/img]

Evo X - CZ4A:
Buschur Racing UICP / LICP - $180 each or $350 for both. UICP still available, LICP is SOLD! Will include enough clamps, but Buschur recommends re-using stock clamps. Just trying to get what I just paid for these. I thought they were Aluminum but they are stainless. Looked good but too heavy for my tastes.

Also posted here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...sm-random.html

Last edited by fostytou; Dec 2, 2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old Apr 14, 2010, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PM me best price picked up on ALL SEASON MATS.
Old Apr 14, 2010, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear you totaled your car. hopefully you can recoup some of your losses and use them on the X. Consider keeping those Enkies for track wheels.

Shoot me pics and price shipped for the Perrin Cat. I am tired of the stink so I think a cat will certainly help me out.

same sn at G mail.

GL with the rest of your sales.

Paul
Old Apr 14, 2010, 10:17 AM
EvoM Community Team

Originally Posted by Appauldd
Sorry to hear you totaled your car. hopefully you can recoup some of your losses and use them on the X. Consider keeping those Enkies for track wheels.

Shoot me pics and price shipped for the Perrin Cat. I am tired of the stink so I think a cat will certainly help me out.

same sn at G mail.

GL with the rest of your sales.

Paul
Unfortunately the 17" Enkeis won't fit over the X brakes! If they did I would have definitely kept them.... I actually prefer a 17 and I had to jump through alot of hoops to get those.

Emailed. Thanks!
Old Apr 14, 2010, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Willing to separate wheels / tires?
Old Apr 15, 2010, 12:15 AM
EvoM Community Team

Originally Posted by Creamo3
Willing to separate wheels / tires?
Which one are you looking for, the wheels or the tires? If you want the wheels I'd separate, but you would probably just want to get them together. I'm guessing something in the $850-900 range. They are great tires... and great wheels!
Old Apr 15, 2010, 12:31 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PM me the best price on the tactrix. Would like it for when I get back from deployment....
Old Apr 15, 2010, 03:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fostytou
Which one are you looking for, the wheels or the tires? If you want the wheels I'd separate, but you would probably just want to get them together. I'm guessing something in the $850-900 range. They are great tires... and great wheels!
I'm interested in the wheels only, would be used for drag so the tires do me no good.
Old Apr 15, 2010, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

Consider the mats sold Jon .
Old Apr 15, 2010, 10:49 PM
EvoM Community Team

Originally Posted by Creamo3
I'm interested in the wheels only, would be used for drag so the tires do me no good.
Well, how does $880 sound for the rims? The probably have less than 2,000 miles on them and all are perfect.
Old Apr 18, 2010, 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fostytou
Well, how does $880 sound for the rims? The probably have less than 2,000 miles on them and all are perfect.
Shoot me a PM if you're willing to negotiate any lower, right now I can get them from Tirerack brand new for ~100 more (in black)
Old Apr 19, 2010, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

Got the cat all cleaned up and polished....yes I am that ****. Looks as good as new. Thanks for the great deal.
Old Apr 19, 2010, 07:43 PM
EvoM Community Team

Originally Posted by Appauldd
Got the cat all cleaned up and polished....yes I am that ****. Looks as good as new. Thanks for the great deal.
No prob. Thanks for picking it up!
Old Apr 27, 2010, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

pm me better pics of the front seats
Old Apr 27, 2010, 09:57 PM
EvoM Community Team

Originally Posted by MitsuOZ
pm me better pics of the front seats
Sorry dude, just came in here to update that they sold today!

Bumpdate, let me know if you need anything else!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Frosty's Parts sale Evo CT9A VIII / IX SE / X / DSM / Random!