EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Midwest Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/midwest-region-39/)
-   -   NE and IA EVO meet July 8th (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/midwest-region/209357-ne-ia-evo-meet-july-8th.html)

DaWorstPlaya Jul 1, 2006 05:59 PM

NE and IA EVO meet July 8th

When: Saturday July 8th, 2006

Time: 12pm (noon)

Where: Dairy Queen Brazier 132nd and Maple St.
http://map.web.mapquest.com/?e=9&Get...24%3a&rnd=3125
Directions:
Take I-680
Get off of the Maple St exit
Head towards West Maple St.
Hang a right on the 132nd St.

Activities: Lunch and Icecream

Hope to see most of you there.
Go :mitsu:
Suraj

Ookami Jul 1, 2006 06:33 PM

I'll be there.

Yimke Jul 1, 2006 08:38 PM

:D Alrighty sounds good, I'll be there unless my work tells me otherwise. I'll let you know for sure by weds. or thurs. And if I HAVE to work I probably will get off at Noon or 2 so I'll be there none the less. {thumbup}

solomrus Jul 2, 2006 07:45 AM

i might be able to show for a bit. schedule's a bit uncertain for the next week or so.

i've been looking forward to meeting some of the other local evo-ist's.

--r

evosbusiness Jul 2, 2006 10:43 AM

i am definitly going to be there. i want to see if there will be more evo owners i havent meet yet. {thumbup}

Lily03 Jul 2, 2006 07:21 PM

suraj... thanks for getting a meet together finally... i've been missing you guys out there in NE. so i appreciate the message.

i'll be there.. for sure. no doubts about that. i need a day (couple of hours away from here). i'm pretty sure i don't work so yeah i'll be there.

hope to see all you guys out there that i've meet before and some new peoples.

evo-mutsumiko Jul 2, 2006 07:41 PM

damn...i'm going back to florida for a week on fri. i might not be able to leave on fri, so i might be able to make it. ill let ya know later in the week

Lily03 Jul 2, 2006 07:47 PM

evo-mutsumiko... you definitely need to try and make it out... our meets are always a blast!

suraj... this spot it is ohama or lincoln. just curious....

*** anyone know if james finally got back the evo? if he did anyone know how's it running? hope he got it back. i know he misses his evo!

DaWorstPlaya Jul 2, 2006 08:21 PM

Tina its definately in Omaha, I'm glad you're going to be able to make it :)

nubby Jul 3, 2006 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by Lily03
evo-mutsumiko... you definitely need to try and make it out... our meets are always a blast!

suraj... this spot it is ohama or lincoln. just curious....

*** anyone know if james finally got back the evo? if he did anyone know how's it running? hope he got it back. i know he misses his evo!

He got it back, so the the tranny issues are taken care of, but now he has a broken coilover. I think he's going with RobiSpec for new coilovers. Then hopefully he won't have to spend anymore money on that thing. :)

HuskerEVO Jul 3, 2006 07:14 AM

I think I might actually be able to make it out for this one...

Yes, I'm still alive! I've switched jobs at work so I've been a little busy. Of course being addicted to World of Warcrack and spending time with the family tends to put a damper on other activities... :D

speedomodel Jul 3, 2006 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by nubby
He got it back, so the the tranny issues are taken care of, but now he has a broken coilover. I think he's going with RobiSpec for new coilovers. Then hopefully he won't have to spend anymore money on that thing. :)

Yeah, what he said. :sad:

nubby Jul 3, 2006 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by speedomodel
Yeah, what he said. :sad:

Even the part about not spending anymore money? ;)

speedomodel Jul 3, 2006 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by nubby
Even the part about not spending anymore money? ;)

Yes. I only hope my application to the Greater Omaha Cheapskate Evo Owners Bunch is accepted. :lol:

silvrevo Jul 3, 2006 09:50 AM

Hey,,,, thats my new title bub,,,,,,,, get your own!

LOL

I will be there for some calorie free ice cream.