EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Midwest Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/midwest-region-39/)
-   -   Indiana Evo get together?? (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/midwest-region/707071-indiana-evo-get-together.html)

Brian's 8 Jan 28, 2015 04:38 PM

Indiana Evo get together??

Hi all I currently live in Columbus indiana was wondering if anyone was interested in setting up a meet maybe cruise, go grab a drink, something?

Im open to any ideas i mover here 6 months ago and would like to meet some evo guys around here.

PolloVagabundo Jan 29, 2015 09:26 AM

i'm in Fort wayne, IN. just moved from chicagoland in March last year... Haven't seen many evos around here lol

Thumbsup for boostin performance!

Wheelie Jan 29, 2015 02:15 PM

I also live in columbus... and have a white evo. I go to Cars and Coffee weather permitting. I meet up with a few other evo guys there too sometimes.

aquaMan219 Feb 10, 2015 12:33 AM

Im from northern Indiana. South Bend area. A meet once the weather gets warmer would be awesome.

Brian's 8 Feb 11, 2015 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Wheelie (Post 11385035)
I also live in columbus... and have a white evo. I go to Cars and Coffee weather permitting. I meet up with a few other evo guys there too sometimes.

Right on I never herd about that until recently. I will have to check that out sometime soon. {thumbup}

Brian's 8 Feb 11, 2015 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by PolloVagabundo (Post 11384861)
i'm in Fort wayne, IN. just moved from chicagoland in March last year... Haven't seen many evos around here lol

Thumbsup for boostin performance!

Right on man what year evo you have? mods?

PolloVagabundo Feb 12, 2015 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Brian's 8 (Post 11393184)
Right on man what year evo you have? mods?

2014 GSR fully loaded except for navigation. It's stock right now but I did purchase a set of extra OEM wheels and put some "ultra high performance" all seasons for the winter. Wanted to save the stock tires and wheels for a track day hopefully this summer.

Going to start slowly purchasing parts later this year to get tuned on E85 @ Boostin next year... Can't wait! {thumbup}

aquaMan219 Feb 15, 2015 07:32 PM

mine is at Boostin right now. Great guys to work with!!

lostkhan Jun 8, 2015 10:40 AM

Moved to Indy few months back. Let's setup a Brown County Spirited Drive for August. Anyone up for it?

aquaMan219 Jun 8, 2015 05:42 PM

That could be fun. Ill be at SCT Indy in july if anyone wants to meet up!!

Project_Broke Jul 21, 2015 12:21 PM

Bumping this, I may be at Street Car Takeover on Sat, also have a Brown County Cruise on Sunday that I may be attending. Anyone else going?

aquaMan219 Jul 22, 2015 06:24 PM

cars down at the moment. but will be back up next weekend!

PolloVagabundo Jul 23, 2015 09:26 AM

^whats up with your car?

I'm finally dropping my car off next week to get the front bumper replaced:thumbup:

And I just purchased my first mod today - AMS test pipe :)

aquaMan219 Jul 23, 2015 07:47 PM

it running real lean. I cant figure out what is wrong with it. it goes back to boostin next week to get fixed and re tuned.

JohnPich Aug 3, 2015 03:15 PM

I'm definitely interested in meeting up with other EVO owners here in Indy and the surrounding cities. I own Premiere Auto Sports here in Indy and I have a great group of EVO, STI, and GTR owners that I go to Cars and Coffee with frequently on Saturdays. We usually hang out at the shop afterwards so if you guys are looking for a place to meet up we could always just do it there. This weekend I'm headed to The Shootout in Norwalk, Ohio Friday and Saturday and then I'm attending the Gator Motorsport Track Day at Putnam Park Raceway in Green Castle, IN on Sunday if anyone wants to join.