Notices
Modern Automotive Performance [Visit Site]

Stage 2 Brake Package Sale!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2019, 09:43 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Stage 2 Brake Package Sale!!

Hey guys! I'm running a sale right now on my Evo 8/9 MAP Stage 2 brake package. This kit comes with a full set of Girodisc Magic Pads, 1 Technafit SS brake line kit, 2 1/2L bottles of Motul RBF 600 and full set of RotorPros performance plus rotors. What makes this kit great is the customization of the rotors. You have 8 rotor pattern choices and 9 zinc plating color choices. If brake upgrades are on your grocery list, now is the time to get your hands on a great kit!

Old Feb 14, 2019, 09:52 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 573 Likes on 431 Posts
Originally Posted by maperformance
Hey guys! I'm running a sale right now on my Evo 8/9 MAP Stage 2 brake package. This kit comes with a full set of Girodisc Magic Pads, 1 Technafit SS brake line kit, 2 1/2L bottles of Motul RBF 600 and full set of RotorPros performance plus rotors. What makes this kit great is the customization of the rotors. You have 8 rotor pattern choices and 9 zinc plating color choices. If brake upgrades are on your grocery list, now is the time to get your hands on a great kit!
What's the price on just the rotors?
Old Feb 14, 2019, 11:24 AM
Former Sponsor

The base price with no zinc plating or machining is $419.99 for a full set. Feel free to PM me or shoot me an email with the options you would like and I can see what kind of pricing I can do for you since you are a forum member!
Old Feb 18, 2019, 12:25 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 573 Likes on 431 Posts
Hey Matt, what is the difference between the premium and the non-premium rotors?
Old Mar 21, 2019, 05:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ayoustin
Hey Matt, what is the difference between the premium and the non-premium rotors?
Bumping for the same question.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 07:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ayoustin
Hey guys sorry for the delay in response, the main difference is the Zinc coating that they offer on the premium variant. They also use a double disc grinding to ensure an almost perfect parallel disc surface to eliminate run out. If you live in an area that puts you at risk of coming in contact with salt and water frequently, the Zinc coating will give you an added insurance of not rusting out the rotors over time. Hopefully that helps answer some of your questions!