Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Will anyone here be at Summit Shenandoah this weekend with Track Daze (Oct 3-4)?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2009, 10:31 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coevolve no problem whenever were at the track together if you need anything find me we alwyas bring like 2-3 quarts of extra fluid cause I alwys go with like 3 friends, also like tools jacks we always have. What day is the cbrd evo going to be at njmp I want to come down and see it in action
Old Oct 7, 2009, 10:46 AM

Thanks man, where you heading next?
Old Oct 7, 2009, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

just throwing this out there, but there is an OPEN track event on Thunderbolt @ NJMP on the 30th of October with PDA.
I will be there in my Z06 with a few friends. OPEN track = unlimited track time but you must be in HPDE3 - Blue or higher to participate.
Old Oct 7, 2009, 01:35 PM
Evolving Member

I think there will be 4 of us from Motorsports Performance Group there for the N.A.S.A. weekend at the end of the month..Tim and I will be running for TT points (2 evos) But I am not sure which days yet !! I tried to get there this weekend with the Delaware guys..but there is no room for me..RATS..so unfortunatly only 1 CBRD tuned car will be there..BUT there is a NJMP Members day on Fri on Lightning and I have been asked to help Instruct..so I will probably stop by Thunderbolt and say Hi. Pete
Old Oct 7, 2009, 01:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by coevolve
Thanks man, where you heading next?
Well I usually go with track daze instead if NASA because you get more track time. But track daze only has vir next month but I won't make it there so probly have to wait till next season and get the car ready. I really want to go to Monticello but I don't think NASA will be there this season anymore. I'm def goin to njmp to check out the cbrd beast so I'll be there with a few friends just to spectate. Maybe while I'm there go and run on gokarts lol
Old Oct 8, 2009, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

Hey Ian I'll post up pics from this event tonight or tomorrow I just have to down size them cause there like 4mb each lol. Don't yell at me for the pics I wasn't taking any
Old Oct 9, 2009, 03:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AlwaysinBoost
just throwing this out there, but there is an OPEN track event on Thunderbolt @ NJMP on the 30th of October with PDA.
I will be there in my Z06 with a few friends. OPEN track = unlimited track time but you must be in HPDE3 - Blue or higher to participate.
Damn, that's tempting but I think I'm done for the season. I run red now but have never run with NASA; will they give me a hard time if I register?

Originally Posted by Peter Tiebout
I think there will be 4 of us from Motorsports Performance Group there for the N.A.S.A. weekend at the end of the month..Tim and I will be running for TT points (2 evos) But I am not sure which days yet !! I tried to get there this weekend with the Delaware guys..but there is no room for me..RATS..so unfortunatly only 1 CBRD tuned car will be there..BUT there is a NJMP Members day on Fri on Lightning and I have been asked to help Instruct..so I will probably stop by Thunderbolt and say Hi. Pete
Skip to 6:22 and you can see Tim and I tearing through a train of Miatas at Shenandoah from this past weekend.

http://www.vimeo.com/6909436

Originally Posted by LookThatsMe
Hey Ian I'll post up pics from this event tonight or tomorrow I just have to down size them cause there like 4mb each lol. Don't yell at me for the pics I wasn't taking any
Awesome. I cannot wait to see them.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 05:33 AM

Damn, that's tempting but I think I'm done for the season. I run red now but have never run with NASA; will they give me a hard time if I register?
I just bought my NASA membership and they state in their documentation that they take track time with other clubs into consideration.
I'll see if I can track that down...
Old Oct 9, 2009, 05:50 AM
Evolving Member

Mr. Bonus, Looks like a normal day on I-95 !!! I am still mad I couldn't be there, and I wasn't needed at NJMP today either and its wet. But we will be doing the NASA event. All the Vids. from S.P. were great !! Yours/ Thai's were fun to watch and it for sure looked busy. "Stiggy" Brownawell looked in normal form...Tim and Thai both said they had a great time..the weather..the students..the turnout..all great..Track Daze does host a fun day at the track!!!! Pete
Old Oct 9, 2009, 04:25 PM
Evolving Member

Brandon, Ian, and Tim heres the link to the pics http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=696282663#

Let me know if you could view them if not ill post them on here just that there is liek 80 of them
Old Oct 9, 2009, 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LookThatsMe
Brandon, Ian, and Tim heres the link to the pics http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=696282663#

Let me know if you could view them if not ill post them on here just that there is liek 80 of them
Thanks, Greg! Great pics. I had to use my fiancee's log in to see them but no worries.
Old Oct 10, 2009, 02:45 PM
Evolving Member

Awesome I bought my friend there with us so he could just take pics and as you could tell all the pics are from the first day cause 2nd I was solo and there isn't even one pic of me solo lol
Old Oct 12, 2009, 05:32 AM

Nice pics man and thanks!

Question: On pic 20/61, which run group is that? There were two gg evo Xs out there (one mine, one 08mazdarx8's). I want to say that I remember passing that yellow 350z but I don't recall running with the 240...

Last edited by coevolve; Oct 12, 2009 at 09:10 AM.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 07:27 PM
Evolving Member

If there's a scca sticker on the side skirt then it's Tim the other gg is you
Old Oct 12, 2009, 07:28 PM
Evolving Member

Ohh your talking about the pic of the bridge of passing the yellow 350 thatsbthe instructors group cause that guy was my friends instructor