Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Will anyone here be at Summit Shenandoah this weekend with Track Daze (Oct 3-4)?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2009, 09:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LookThatsMe
Ohh your talking about the pic of the bridge of passing the yellow 350 thatsbthe instructors group cause that guy was my friends instructor

I suppose i'll untag myself from that one now lol
Old Oct 13, 2009, 11:16 PM
Evolving Member

I think your talking about the the 350 with the bbk, te37, cf everywhere and I lapped him on average 3 times a session even 4 times a session if we started if in the right place lol

Last edited by LookThatsMe; Oct 13, 2009 at 11:29 PM.
Old Oct 13, 2009, 11:25 PM
Evolving Member

If I'm not mistaken we had 2 Z's the slow guy and the blue one. I managed to catch everyone in my group besides you, my cousin in the BMW 328 (green with bbs) and the white s2k (my boss lol). Hey Brandon and Ian let me know the next event you guys will be at with track daze I'll make sure I'm there :-)... Also if you guys have nothing to do and wanna take a ride I'll be at njmp the 31st for the NASA race and while I'm there I'm going to get a group of friends and reserve a mini gp for go karting... 42 laps of 4 races (10,10,10,12) and it's only like 80 bucks let me know if you wanna join so if something I'll reserve 2 groups and have a hell of a time. Pm me or call me (201)873-7372 Greg

Last edited by LookThatsMe; Oct 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old Oct 14, 2009, 06:34 AM

If I'm not mistaken we had 2 Z's the slow guy and the blue one. I managed to catch everyone in my group besides you, my cousin in the BMW 328 (green with bbs) and the white s2k (my boss lol).
Yea man, I never saw you out there! That's hilarious...We must have been on opposite sides of the track the entire time...

Hey Brandon and Ian let me know the next event you guys will be at with track daze I'll make sure I'm there :-)... Also if you guys have nothing to do and wanna take a ride I'll be at njmp the 31st for the NASA race and while I'm there I'm going to get a group of friends and reserve a mini gp for go karting... 42 laps of 4 races (10,10,10,12) and it's only like 80 bucks let me know if you wanna join so if something I'll reserve 2 groups and have a hell of a time. Pm me or call me (201)873-7372 Greg
Sounds awesome man. Unfortunately I'll be out of town that weekend. NJMP is ~3 1/2 hours from me...

The next event that I'm hoping to run is the Summit Point NASA HPDE on November 7th and 8th.
Old Oct 14, 2009, 03:43 PM
Evolving Member

Ohh ok yea that's fine I called them today to reserve and they will be closing go karts at 11 becuase of the NASA race that will be there. I'm not goin yo an event anytime soon, I just changed my pads today back to stock and in the front the seals for the pistons are cracked so I have to get the calipers rebuilt.
Old Oct 14, 2009, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

That's crazy I thought that you lived closer I live in north jersey roughly about 15 miles from new York state and I got to summit point in about 4 hours and it takes me about hour and half to get to njmp
Old Oct 15, 2009, 04:39 AM

That's crazy I thought that you lived closer I live in north jersey roughly about 15 miles from new York state and I got to summit point in about 4 hours and it takes me about hour and half to get to njmp
Summit takes me an hour and fifteen or so from my apartment.

I'm thinking that I might join Ian in calling this season complete. I need quite a few things including a budget

-power bleeder
-new pads
-fluids
-torque wrench
-evo-on-atkins
-track fee budget
Old Oct 15, 2009, 07:26 AM
Evolved Member

If I'm not mistaken we had 2 Z's the slow guy and the blue one. I managed to catch everyone in my group besides you, my cousin in the BMW 328 (green with bbs) and the white s2k (my boss lol). Hey Brandon and Ian let me know the next event you guys will be at with track daze I'll make sure I'm there :-)... Also if you guys have nothing to do and wanna take a ride I'll be at njmp the 31st for the NASA race and while I'm there I'm going to get a group of friends and reserve a mini gp for go karting... 42 laps of 4 races (10,10,10,12) and it's only like 80 bucks let me know if you wanna join so if something I'll reserve 2 groups and have a hell of a time. Pm me or call me (201)873-7372 Greg
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it that weekend. I'm sure I'll see you at NJMP sometime next season thought as it's only an hour from me.

I plan to be at Track Daze's Shenandoah event in May too.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 09:48 PM
Evolving Member

next season im signing up for every track daze event thats on the weekends. Im thinking about getting the season pass from track daze
Old Oct 16, 2009, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

next season im signing up for every track daze event thats on the weekends. Im thinking about getting the season pass from track daze
They put on a great event. I'll be at both Shenandoah events, whatever event they put on at Summit Main, and anything they do at New Jersey.