Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Evo 9 ALS strategy configuration

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2018, 02:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Evo 9 ALS strategy configuration

Hello my Name Is Jose. I have a mitsubishi evo9. I can not activate als. never turn on ics light (water spray) could someone tell me where I can see or activate routine to activate als and spray water in my ecu with evoscan or ecu flash? Thank you
Old Jan 13, 2018, 09:03 PM

Have you checked its getting power to the connector? Do you have a test light?
Old Jan 13, 2018, 10:27 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 273 Likes on 203 Posts
Originally Posted by Fernanj2
Hello my Name Is Jose. I have a mitsubishi evo9. I can not activate als. never turn on ics light (water spray) could someone tell me where I can see or activate routine to activate als and spray water in my ecu with evoscan or ecu flash? Thank you
You want to activate the turbo antilag system? in short i dont think you really can. its there but sounds like its pretty hard to make functional. only left in for homologation purposes. Youll also significantly reduce the life of ur turbo.

You can set anti lag up on an aftermarket ecu but dont know if u can do it via evoscan/ standard ecu

As for the intercooler spray check the fuse isnt blown first. then make sure theres power to the pump and the pump isnt blown. if ur not getting the light on the dash its probably fuse. Somebody should be able to press the button manually while you check to make sure its all working.

In auto it only comes on above a certain throttle percentage and certain rpm from memory
Old Jan 14, 2018, 01:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 269 Likes on 207 Posts
you can run ALS with the stock ecu. First question is which E9 you have as european GSR model did not have SAS piping or the valve. It also did not have the water spray.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 11:24 AM

Unhappy Hi all, thanks for your help.

Car is a european MR type. Modified for rally race.
ecu was configured with 33mm restrictor tephra map.(are configured for ALS and intercooler water spray)but dont know how activate this funtion. Im looking for help of what nedd to make to check configuration or procedure .
with evoscan/ecuflash .
Is a used car equiped with standard ecu...
tks

​​​​​​...sorry my bad english !!!
Old Jan 15, 2018, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 269 Likes on 207 Posts
post a picture of the engine bay