Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

NASA membership referral discount?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2018, 08:45 PM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 812 Likes on 677 Posts
Exclamation NASA membership referral discount?

Is there such a thing? There's two of us looking to sign up for a day at Buttonwillow, but the $50 membership/admin fee has us pausing. I thought I'd check to see if anyone would get a credit for referral and/or we'd get a discount. Need to know ASAP

Thanks, in advance.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 07:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
Each region deals with that separately. I know in the southeast there's a "new to nasa" discount deal but that's up to each regional director since they manage/set price each.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 11:30 AM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 812 Likes on 677 Posts
Originally Posted by Balrok
Each region deals with that separately. I know in the southeast there's a "new to nasa" discount deal but that's up to each regional director since they manage/set price each.
Ah. That makes sense. Thanks! I was hoping to at least hook someone up, if they had referral codes like SCCA. I'm considered "South California" and see no discounts. Probably because there's no shortage of people up in here
Old Jun 13, 2018, 07:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
Originally Posted by kaj
Ah. That makes sense. Thanks! I was hoping to at least hook someone up, if they had referral codes like SCCA. I'm considered "South California" and see no discounts. Probably because there's no shortage of people up in here
That and you got most of the Nasa national staff as your regional staff so ya - they think they're sh*t don't stink
The following users liked this post:
kaj (Jun 13, 2018)