Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Idaho Motor sports Scene ?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2018, 01:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Idaho Motor sports Scene ?

I wanted to get a feel from members living in these areas for the motor sports in the Boise, Cadwell or even Twin Falls ID. Was thinking about maybe moving there and wanted to see if there is close by tracks and autocross. I tend to have noticed that here in Las Vegas a large number of people spend time at the "Hard Park" events and participants in track days and autocross seem to be in decline.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 03:37 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 724 Likes on 566 Posts
Im pretty sure Carl (evobro hill climb team, and something like meathooker board name here). Also some others I think in the vicinity that occasionally post here but I dont recall board names since I talk to most of them on FB or IG.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Dallas J
Im pretty sure Carl (evobro hill climb team, and something like meathooker board name here). Also some others I think in the vicinity that occasionally post here but I dont recall board names since I talk to most of them on FB or IG.
yeah, we are.

www.boiseautocross.com - we only have one site for events but usually ~18 events per season. Freezeout Hillclimb is within an hour drive away and possibly sailor creek(twin falls area) next year.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 08:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Thanks for sharing the info. I'm shocked to see that you guys do more events than we do here and you have several months off.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 08:32 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 724 Likes on 566 Posts
Its idaho, what else is there to do
Old Nov 6, 2018, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Wanted EVO IX
Thanks for sharing the info. I'm shocked to see that you guys do more events than we do here and you have several months off.
no track close by though. Utah Motorsports campus is ~5 hours away.