What is up with exhaust tip manufacturers?!??! - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Go Back  EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community > Miscellaneous > New Off-Topic
Reload this Page >

What is up with exhaust tip manufacturers?!??!

Notices
New Off-Topic Open to all members. Talk about daily events, or other items not really related to the Lancer and Lancer Evolution in any way.

Old Nov 19, 2018, 09:28 PM
Rom
Evolving Member

Just a pet peeve, but what is up with exhaust tip manufacturers sticking their logo on them in emboldened visible letters? They donít even make the exhaust, but they are going to claim the glory?? I needed some tips for one of my cars and I just wanted them stainless steel with real carbon fiber shield (as a heat barrier) and every tip I look at - from $80 to $500 each - have their logo on it! It makes it super unattractive and pointless since they have nothing to do with the exhaust system itself...

gah, just had to vent about that...

Thanks!

S.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.