Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

NH, ME, northern MA area club post

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2006, 05:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NH, ME, northern MA area club post

I am posting this to search for Evo owners that are interested or looking to join a car club. Most of the club is in the New Hampshire area, with members in Maine, and Massachusetts. If you are from this area maybe you have heard of us Team ENVY or maybe you have not.

We are looking to expand a little bit, and get A Mitsubishi in the club . A little info on the club, everyone in the club is very easy going. We have roughly 20 members as of right now. The club has many different styles of vehicles from Acuras, BMWs, VWs, Porsches, Subarus, 1 SRT-4*runs 12's not bad for a neon huh*, 240SX, Lightning, and yes a civic. Well sorta.... the motor it has is capable of 500+ HP. Not sure what hes putting down right now. We have GREAT sponsors, our guy can get us almost any parts. VIS Racing CF, Seibon CF, and Carbon Creations, and working on an audio sponsor at the moment.

Requirements are:
- Someone willing to go to shows throughout the summer, meets, and other various things we decide to do through the season. Normally there is a week or two advance on confirmations for shows, but everything is brought up atleast a month before.

- There is no expectations of showing up for everything, it just cant be done. We ask for participation for atleast 2/3 of the shows for year.

What we are looking for as for members, having a presentable car with the motivation to do more to it. We are not looking for a stock car with intentions to stay mostly stock. Especially since we have great sponsors where we get excellent discounts on, whether it be just the outside modded, or going for a sleeper look with a killer motor. Unlike most clubs our club is a majority vote.

Everyone has a say what goes on and how things are handled. To get in you must first meet with most of the club, and from there we will make our decision. Not one of these I'm the president I do what I want.

I do not know how often I will be able to check this, so if something is posted in regards to this and I do not get back to you, AIM is randy8528, and if your from the local area and want to meet up or find out more information my cell is 603-817-2925 Randy
Old Oct 7, 2006, 06:29 AM
Evolving Member

Not really interested in joining, but noticed you were in Rochester, I am right down in Portsmouth... Graphite Gray IX SE if you ever see it.
Old Oct 7, 2006, 06:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Try contacting these folk's.http://www.evo-imports.com/
Old Oct 7, 2006, 06:41 AM
Evolved Member

Not really interested in making any sort of commitment. My schedule is far too busy for anything like that. Sorry, man. I will IM you, and maybe you can throw me the next time/date of your next gathering. Maybe I could show face and meet some other fellow car enthusiasts.
Old Oct 7, 2006, 08:16 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
Not really interested in making any sort of commitment. My schedule is far too busy for anything like that. Sorry, man. I will IM you, and maybe you can throw me the next time/date of your next gathering. Maybe I could show face and meet some other fellow car enthusiasts.
I'd be willing to do the same
Old Oct 7, 2006, 10:33 AM

That sounds good, hey you never know **** might actually work out. We have a show tomorrow in Saco ME. Dont know if any of you are up for it or not though.
Old Oct 7, 2006, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

Theres a team envy in worcester MA...white supra, white s200, white evo 8 , white evo 9, and a white 300zx i believe. Is this the same crew your talking about? plus you would have a better response postin this up in the northeast section.
Old Oct 7, 2006, 11:03 AM

No, its the not the same Team ENVY. I am new to site and didnt know there was a northeast section... Thanks for the info though.
Old Oct 7, 2006, 12:52 PM
Evolving Member

im from mass and may be interested. I currently drive a 2002 audi s4 but soon hope to get rid of that for an evo
Old Oct 7, 2006, 04:12 PM

S4's are nice *** cars too. Let me know. I'll get everyone together to meet you.
Old Oct 7, 2006, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by nashmage
im from mass and may be interested. I currently drive a 2002 audi s4 but soon hope to get rid of that for an evo
My friend has an S4, drag raced me at NE dragway and conclusion : now he wants an Evo Was this the same situation for you?
Old Oct 7, 2006, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

Where in Saco? Details are always good.
Old Oct 7, 2006, 07:55 PM

Howard Sports Arena. If you go to mainetunerfest.com they have directions. Bikini contest, beer tents, vendors, a very good show.
Old Oct 8, 2006, 09:00 AM
Evolving Member

na lol evo has just always been my dream car so i want one.
Old Oct 9, 2006, 01:24 PM

Even if your interested in joining up now, you can still meet with everyone and see if its something you want to do. Let me know.

Quick Reply: NH, ME, northern MA area club post