EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Northeast Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northeast-region-40/)
-   -   Weightless White EVO in Newark, NJ (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northeast-region/56164-weightless-white-evo-newark-nj.html)

revhappy Dec 26, 2003 02:57 PM

Weightless White EVO in Newark, NJ

I was walking on Mulberry Street to my car today (Friday the 26th) at ~ 5 PM when I saw you make a right going towards Route 21 by the Gateway Building. Was this anyone on the board?

YellowFever Dec 26, 2003 09:54 PM

My bro actually saw a Weightless white evo at garden state mall today...it had cf hood and trunk...anyone on here? I think he is from Paterson :dunno: :confused:

BPAuto Dec 27, 2003 07:52 AM

Wasn't me. I wonder what percent of Evo owners are actually evom members?

jerzepnoy Dec 27, 2003 09:49 AM

i've seen 3 evos around my area ... 2 yellow .. one white and their not in here

YellowFever Dec 27, 2003 02:51 PM

Originally posted by BPAuto
Wasn't me. I wonder what percent of Evo owners are actually evom members?
Hey BPAUTO ...how come u didn't come to our meet today?

EVO@18 Dec 27, 2003 03:29 PM

if it was in Newark, nj it was probably stolen

fast8 Dec 27, 2003 03:34 PM

heheheh its mine i live in newark, I was in both places described.

fast8 Dec 27, 2003 03:39 PM

Joel, it was good to see the gang again. hope we will have another one with more cars there and we maybe can get some wings at hooters. Tits and wings are always a good thing. hehehe, oh and yes I do belong to evom and damn finally someone post something about me hehehehehe

YellowFever Dec 27, 2003 03:47 PM

Originally posted by fast8
Joel, it was good to see the gang again. hope we will have another one with more cars there and we maybe can get some wings at hooters. Tits and wings are always a good thing. hehehe, oh and yes I do belong to evom and damn finally someone post something about me hehehehehe
Oh yeah...RevHappy (Alan), that person you saw was Johnson... Johnson is a REALLY cool guy...wait Alan, Johnson was at the meet today....I mean his car has had some issues before...but good thing he has it back now...thanx for showing up to the meet!! :headbang:

YellowFever Dec 27, 2003 03:50 PM

Originally posted by jerzepnoy
i've seen 3 evos around my area ... 2 yellow .. one white and their not in here
are you sure about that...Evo-NY is everywhere :headbang:

revhappy Dec 27, 2003 04:14 PM

Originally posted by YellowFever

Oh yeah...RevHappy (Alan), that person you saw was Johnson... Johnson is a REALLY cool guy...wait Alan, Johnson was at the meet today....I mean his car has had some issues before...but good thing he has it back now...thanx for showing up to the meet!! :headbang:

I saw some really nice White EVOs (and a White STI) parked on the opposite end of the row as mine. The only guy I remember from over there left about 10 minutes before we went into Applebees. Since, I'm horrible with names, I don't know if I got and if I did, I don't remember it! :p

fast8 Dec 28, 2003 12:20 AM

well rev its me that left right before u guys went to applebrr's, sorry didnt get to meet you and some others that were there, but next times definitely i will introduce myself

SoR Dec 28, 2003 08:23 AM

Originally posted by revhappy

I saw some really nice White EVOs (and a White STI) parked on the opposite end of the row as mine. The only guy I remember from over there left about 10 minutes before we went into Applebees. Since, I'm horrible with names, I don't know if I got and if I did, I don't remember it! :p

Finally someone worse than me :lol:
Takes me months to catch up with all names :drink:

BPAuto Dec 28, 2003 03:18 PM

Originally posted by YellowFever

Hey BPAUTO ...how come u didn't come to our meet today?

Had to go to the City...

YellowFever Dec 28, 2003 03:21 PM

Originally posted by BPAuto

Had to go to the City...

okay, kool... next time {thumbup}