EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Northeast Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northeast-region-40/)
-   -   Ohio Members Jan. 17th at noon!!! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northeast-region/58381-ohio-members-jan-17th-noon.html)

SilverEvo8owner Jan 9, 2004 08:45 PM

Ohio Members Jan. 17th at noon!!!

1 Attachment(s)
To Ohio Members

There will be a meet next Saturday Jan. 17th at noon. All WRX's, EVOs, STi's, DSM's are invited. It will be at Quantum Racing in Marysville Ohio. www.quantum-racing.com

Directions

Get to Columbus on the Northwest side of 270. Take Rt 33W Marysville off of 270. Continue on Rt 33W for about 10-11 miles until you see the Scottslawn exit on the right. Take the exit and turn left at the top of the exit. After turning left go the first light, take a right at the light. (Go slow because of the Nazi Marysville cops). You’ll pass over railroad tracks and it’s about another 1.5mi on the right. You’ll see a building called Precision Coating, this is the shop.

The picture shows the location of the Rt33w exit off of 270

If you need anymore directions, please post

original post
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=49351

Quantum Racing
948 Columbus Ave.
Marysville, OH 43040

QuantumEVO Jan 10, 2004 07:34 AM

Thanks for placing the ad. :)
Bump and Tag.

Mark
www.Quantum-Racing.com

QuantumEVO Jan 10, 2004 07:43 AM

Here's the link on the Scooby site:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...0&pagenumber=1

Mark
www.Quantum-Racing.com

SilverEvo8owner Jan 10, 2004 10:00 AM

bump

RLsChMiDt Jan 10, 2004 12:33 PM

Darn! I was planning on coming but I just found out I have to go to Florida for the weekend. (I'm not complaing either way)

Blacksheepdj Jan 10, 2004 12:41 PM

Work *sniff*

SilverEvo8owner Jan 11, 2004 12:06 AM

bump

Bluesmaster Jan 11, 2004 11:31 AM

Looking forward to it.

QuantumEVO Jan 12, 2004 07:56 AM

As an update, there will be all sorts of chips, dip, salsa, etc. as well as a grill running taking orders for hamburgers and hotdogs, etc. so come hungry and make sure you are warm enough to stand outside some. We have a fairly large shop but we can't fit more than 3 or 4 more cars inside beyond customer's cars (they always stay inside).

Anyone have ideas on any games (PS2, etc.) to also get going?

Mark
www.Quantum-Racing.com

SilverEvo8owner Jan 12, 2004 11:12 AM

i think i can bring my Ps2

and did you get my PM about the brake pads?

QuantumEVO Jan 12, 2004 01:15 PM

OK, if you can bring a small TV to work on, then everyone could bring the basic pieces they need and we could get 1 or maybe two sets of 6 if everyone would like to do that. I know the Subaru guys almost ALWAYS have a set of 6 going at the get togethers.

Mark
www.Quantum-Racing.com

QuantumEVO Jan 13, 2004 11:34 AM

Originally posted by QuantumEVO
OK, if you can bring a small TV to work on, then everyone could bring the basic pieces they need and we could get 1 or maybe two sets of 6 if everyone would like to do that. I know the Subaru guys almost ALWAYS have a set of 6 going at the get togethers.

Mark
www.Quantum-Racing.com

They should be here on friday.

Thanks
Bryon
www.Quantum-racing.com

stvbreal Jan 14, 2004 12:22 AM

I'm there.

Got an idea. If you got a set of HKS 264 cams sitting around lets see how fast we can do a cam swap on my Evo. :spin:

If not, then how about an intake manifold swap. :headbang: If at all posible I'd like to leave with an extra few HP. {thumbup} If there are enough Evo guys there it may be pretty cool I think to have a car there to install parts on while we shoot the ****. I'd pay of course for parts.

QuantumEVO Jan 14, 2004 07:37 AM

Originally posted by stvbreal
I'm there.

Got an idea. If you got a set of HKS 264 cams sitting around lets see how fast we can do a cam swap on my Evo. :spin:

If not, then how about an intake manifold swap. :headbang: If at all posible I'd like to leave with an extra few HP. {thumbup} If there are enough Evo guys there it may be pretty cool I think to have a car there to install parts on while we shoot the ****. I'd pay of course for parts.

HKS 264 sets are hard to get ahold of these days but we are installing a different set here shortly in a customer's car and may have his 264 set out and he will be ready to sell those if you are interested. This is cams and gears both.

Mark
www.Quantum-Racing.com

SilverEvo8owner Jan 14, 2004 07:49 AM

i dont know if i can bring my evo up there

I think i might have burned one of my ignition coils yesterday :crap:

****ing e-manage :rant:

i was hard wiring a Valentine V1 in my car and i accidentally left my ignition in the on position. When i started it, it was only firing on 2 cylinders ( i think), could barely rev, and put out all kinds of smoke.

A couple hours later it started fine and was firing on all cylinders but the idle would get rough a little bit. It was revving fine like normal but the idle would get rough.

You think it would be ok to drive?
How much do those things cost?

I have to see how it runs today. :dunno: