Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Saturday Night meets at Top Foods in Auburn -

Old Nov 13, 2007, 06:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saturday Night meets at Top Foods in Auburn -

Hey everyone -

So, granted its been a few weeks in the making, and the lack of an insanely busy schedule prevented me from coordinating with too many people in the NW for the next meet location... the new and improved location... So now with the help of 07BlueWrx from Nasioc.com (local event director & producer), we'll be hosting weekly meets on Saturday Nights at the Top Foods in Auburn!

We welcome everyone, but ask that you be courteous to the Top Foods property owners, and abide by the basic laws of the land. We've had too many negative experiences in the past with people ruining import meets for the rest, so a few rules will be enforced to keep the ***-hat behavior to an all time low. Violate the rules, and you'll be asked to leave, refuse to leave, and local authorities will be called.

The Who/what/where & when------

Who's comin out there?:

MATURE and Responsible Import Tuner enthusiests (domestics welcome!) willing to have fun, and share a laugh or two.

What the heck is this meet for?

The meet was put together by Project Alpha Productions and 07blueWRX - to promote local import performance, to give the community access to free & local organized events, and keep the streets safe from illegal street racing.

When is this schindig going down?

EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT - the meet starts at 7:00pm, and ends when the last person leaves - Top-Foods is open 24 hours!

Where is it happening and how do I get there?

We've tried holding the meet location in Tacoma (namely Krispy Kream - ), but there are entirely too many asshats, ricers, & close minded folks to deal with, even on a good night...

Even when we coordinated with Krispy Kream and the Tacoma Police department, there were still incidents that occurred that forced us off the premesis.

So now, thanks to local authorities, as well as the Management of the Top Foods in Auburn, we now have a location that will be open 24 hours and grant us access for as long as we want for our local tuner meet needs.

Saturday the 17th will be our first meet, rain or shine. if its raining, just park the ride, and come inside to have some coffee - Contribute to the business, and discuss your future build, your past experiences, or maybe your war stories from your recent deployment to Iraq (VETERANS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!).

Contact me for more details, or send me your email to get on our weekly mailing list.

Cant wait to see a few new and old faces out there reppin for the NW!

Kory

nobley68@hotmail.com
project alpha productions
Old Nov 13, 2007, 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

Good work Kory!
Old Nov 13, 2007, 09:10 PM
Evolved Member

I dont know about that.. that usally every Saturday night all Street racers come.. and plus Auburn Police is A$$H0LE$..

did u talk with Auburn Police dept? just wonder
Old Nov 13, 2007, 09:22 PM
Evolved Member

[quote=deathinacan;4953215]

So now, thanks to local authorities, as well as the Management of the Top Foods in Auburn, we now have a location that will be open 24 hours and grant us access for as long as we want for our local tuner meet needs.

Looks like he did?
Old Nov 13, 2007, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
I dont know about that.. that usally every Saturday night all Street racers come.. and plus Auburn Police is A$$H0LE$..

did u talk with Auburn Police dept? just wonder
The police will not be an issue at this event. There is a possibility that they will be present, but they wont be there handing out fix it tickets or anything crazy like that.

Basically its private property, its ben arranged with the store, and there is nothing that the police would have to say otherwise, as long as everyone conducts themselfs in a lawful fashion. On the other hand if you break the law, than yes, you will be dealing with the local authority's, and it will be thanks to the event coordinators.
Old Nov 13, 2007, 09:49 PM
Evolved Member

that good..
Old Nov 14, 2007, 08:47 AM

finally somewhere closer to my home hehehe sometimes i hate driving to KK but thats coo we have saturday meets now. sweet can wait for this weekend..
Old Nov 15, 2007, 07:16 AM

Police shouldnt be a problem, and its all coordinated and general forum invite only. In a nutshell, be an adult, act like an adult, and leave the BS out, and we should be good to go

- There will be various contests developed for this meet in the near future -

Keeping a bit of incentives out there for people in order to keep them motivated so they come out each weekend! Free SWAG is always cool.

More info to follow!

kor
Old Nov 15, 2007, 07:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
hmm jsut maybe, been stupid busy with gettin ready 4 SFAS
Old Nov 15, 2007, 12:42 PM

ruck - ruck - ruck - ruck -

Thats ruff training bro - best of luck to you! Did you get a date yet for Selection?
Old Nov 15, 2007, 03:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
already been ruckin in the lovely fort lewis back yard, FEB 10th and i go try out for the big boy camp...
Old Nov 15, 2007, 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

Sweet kory. i may stop by and go out to Mountain later.. and James congrat on your goals.. u will make it
Old Nov 15, 2007, 09:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by raiceboi697
hmm jsut maybe, been stupid busy with gettin ready 4 SFAS
Haha, SFAS is fun.

Seriously though, Good Luck. I think they shortend it to like 14 days
Old Nov 16, 2007, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

what they shorted sfas. well this might be getting away from the subject. good luck at least your unit is letting you go i have to go to wlc instead...blah
Old Nov 17, 2007, 08:44 AM
Evolving Member

time?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Saturday Night meets at Top Foods in Auburn -