Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Anyone near Denver Colorado? Repost

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2017, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone near Denver Colorado? Repost

This is a repost because I just realized on here Colorado is not part of west, but northwest. Wtg phone.

Hey guys. I'm looking at an Evo IX for sale in Colorado and I'm in NC. I made a post regarding what advice I need and what everyones opinion on the matter as I wouldn't be able to get to see the car prior to purchasing. Others have mentioned to have the car inspected prior to buying it which I am planning to do, and most recently check to see if there is anyone in the area that would be willing to potentially check the car in person for me. I know it's kind of a lot to ask, but the worst someone could say is no. Thanks.
Old May 6, 2017, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin Trifaro
This is a repost because I just realized on here Colorado is not part of west, but northwest. Wtg phone.

Hey guys. I'm looking at an Evo IX for sale in Colorado and I'm in NC. I made a post regarding what advice I need and what everyones opinion on the matter as I wouldn't be able to get to see the car prior to purchasing. Others have mentioned to have the car inspected prior to buying it which I am planning to do, and most recently check to see if there is anyone in the area that would be willing to potentially check the car in person for me. I know it's kind of a lot to ask, but the worst someone could say is no. Thanks.

You planning on buying it and having it transported to you if it's in good condition, or flying out and driving it back? I live in ft collins (north of Denver) and sometimes go to Denver to hang out with friends, so I may be able to check it out for you. I am a certified airplane and helicopter mechanic/fabricator. I know a little about what to look for.
Old May 7, 2017, 09:02 AM

From the pictures that I have seen and what the owner has told me, It looks like it's in very good condition. The seller hasn't been keeping me updated and im STILL waiting for him to let me know his availability to get it to a shop. If you are willing to, PM me, we can set up some type of compensation for you for your time. I appreciate the response.