EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northwest-region-41/)
-   -   Seattle-Tacoma "Tuner" Auto Show (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northwest-region/43608-seattle-tacoma-tuner-auto-show.html)

JEFFBEATY Oct 10, 2003 11:25 AM

Seattle-Tacoma "Tuner" Auto Show

Korum Mitsubishi in Puyallup, Washington is trying to put together an auto show for Mitsubishi "Tuners" on November 8th, 2004. We are looking for a local club to help us with this event and are planning to parade the vehicles past a judging platform and provide the winner with prize money. Please e-mail me if you know of a club or any other interested party.

jman425 Oct 10, 2003 12:25 PM

and void our factory warranties from all the mods ?

Alchemist Oct 10, 2003 07:12 PM

Well, I know of a club, but what's the skinny? What would we need to do?
November's a little late in the year for a show- with peeps being back to classes and the weather turning to ****e. . . but do tell.

Alchemist Oct 10, 2003 07:14 PM

For the record- I AM NOT volunteering TLNW... I am however asking for more info.

ryancb Oct 10, 2003 07:36 PM

i wouldnt go 2 korum if i was forced 2 , 2 much bad biz i have seen and delt with , trust me they prob will void warentys LOL

ohcanada_00 Oct 11, 2003 12:29 AM

In da south end I'm all about hating on Korum, I'm all Five-Star on south tacoma way, however, i might be interested in checking it out. hey you never know

MaxR Oct 11, 2003 01:33 PM

how much prize money? cash or NSF "check"? Judging criteria? parking? insurance? security? lighting? show some committment and we'll show you some cars.

BLKEVO8 Oct 11, 2003 02:02 PM

Actuall no they won't I know Doug and Randy the head mech. there, I bought my car there took it there for recall work and they have seen the intake and turbo back. The thing is if you put in a boost controller and you blow a rod well too bad. But if something not related to your upgrade happens they will cover it.

ghostrider Oct 11, 2003 02:23 PM

Originally posted by engineerboy
For the record- I AM NOT volunteering TLNW... I am however asking for more info.
... :D

Details please.

AlliGirl Oct 11, 2003 06:09 PM

Ill leave it up to Jon and let me decide if we all go?:)

ghostrider Oct 12, 2003 01:13 PM

Still waiting on answers to questions here...

Sparklingeyez Oct 13, 2003 01:35 PM

sounds good....jon???? your thoughts?

ghostrider Oct 13, 2003 04:59 PM

Sounds interesting, but again, still waiting to hear on details. It's pointless to commit to something that we don't know anything about.

tekkman69 Oct 14, 2003 02:04 AM

I dunno about korum with this sounds kinda fishy, then again I dont trust them and you guys know why I have had way to many problems with there sales guys and parts manager. They people there that i deal with is the ford side the mitsu guys just seem kinda i dunno iffy.

Alchemist Oct 14, 2003 10:29 AM

think we should PM him, or wait to see if he can be bothered to look at our little internet board again?
Is that trout?