EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northwest-region-41/)
-   -   Movie night! "Inception" at Cinebarre (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northwest-region/505839-movie-night-inception-cinebarre.html)

yahu Jul 27, 2010 05:38 AM

Movie night! "Inception" at Cinebarre

Minh and I had talked about going to see Inception tonight at the Cinebarre. It seems like this movie is pretty long, and unfortunately the "best" showtime is probably 10P. 720P is the next earlier showtime, which I doubt I could make, but if that works out better for people then go without me! :)

Reply if you wanna hang with the cool kids tonight at 10p! :p

P.S. - for those that don't know, the address to Cinebarre is 6009 S.W. 244th, Mountlake Terrace WA, 98043. This is a 21+ theater that sells beer

BellyD Jul 27, 2010 06:58 AM

Already saw it, but is that where we want to go when Expendables comes out?

nemsin Jul 27, 2010 07:07 AM

Already saw it too. But it was good. +1 for Expendables.

dbsears Jul 27, 2010 07:40 AM

Ah Dan you guys are so cute...make a good couple. Movie dates :p

It's an awesome movie though haha!

yahu Jul 27, 2010 10:52 AM

^Hey, Minh is a cheapy. Only a pitcher of Cine-brew and he is in! :lol:

autoxer_minh Jul 27, 2010 11:25 AM

I heard beer. :D

How about Salt instead of Inception? It's on 1h 39m and I've been hearing that inception is worth watching in a nicer theatre.

foam Jul 27, 2010 12:04 PM

Cheap date Minh :lol:

yahu Jul 27, 2010 03:08 PM

^^we don't have to do Inception, Minh. My wife wants to go see Salt, so that is probably out. No worries on my part if it doesn't happen, btw. means I get to spend more time with the kids. :)

orugacoja Jul 27, 2010 03:12 PM

Salt FTW

GTisRule Jul 27, 2010 03:13 PM

Man, on the previews to Salt I thought AJ was Uma Thurman. Man, she's not the knockout she was in the Tomb Raider days... See what !N+1 kids and Brad Pitt will do to you ladies? JUST SAY NO!

dbsears Jul 27, 2010 03:47 PM

Yea she's all skin n bones but the skin is startin to show the age and things are startin to sag. I heard it was a good flic though...

Dan you guys should come over to gig harbor. They have a 21 and over HD DLP theatre. It's smaller but got a bangin audio system that audiophile people might appreciate. Plus you can order beer...maybe Minh will let you go to 2nd base with a few drinks :p

autoxer_minh Jul 27, 2010 06:15 PM

You just can't beat $5 movies and beer. I'm gonna catch Salt tonight. You need to go spend some time with your kids Dan. Bank some quality time before you get your Evo back and abandon the family. :D

pao Jul 27, 2010 07:19 PM

love cinebar - at first i thought it was going to be disruptive but everybody was pretty friendly and well mannered throughout the whole movie - even when people were moving around and eating/drinking - i was just glad there were no teen punks in there.

yahu Jul 27, 2010 10:35 PM

^this, which is why I won't go to Gig Harbor now that I know Derek is there. Always wanting to know why they did that, and what's going to happen next, and "oh no you din't go in thur!" :lol:

I might have to check it out sometime Derek! The nice thing about Cinebarre on a Tuesday is the $5 movie night (which is how Minh "sucks" me in, being a cheap flip and all!). :D

JohnBradley Jul 27, 2010 11:00 PM

just like to throw out there that this is a MUST SEE. Maybe (and I use this sparingly so bear with me) A REPEAT THEATRE MUST SEE.