EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northwest-region-41/)
-   -   ER to move to new location (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/northwest-region/588996-er-move-new-location.html)

JohnBradley Dec 14, 2011 05:19 PM

ER to move to new location

Mars.

Okay not really. We are going to start moving into a new 6,000 sq ft facility about 1 mile from the current shop location. Expansion will be slow at first, but after 6 months we are hoping to add an additional 4,000 sq ft of space.

As such the dyno will be in the process of moving starting tonight and we hope to be done by Sunday but appts for next week are currently not being taken. Please stay tuned as we will have some walkthrough videos of the new facility and more information in the coming weeks.

Thanks to everyone here in the NW and around the world (literally) for helping us to serve you as well as we have and FORCE us to have to grow into a new shop. We definitely could not and would not have done it had it not been for your support {thumbup}.

thanks

Luke, Aaron, Jeff, Jake, TJ, Myles, and the rest of the crew here :)

twabtoxer Dec 14, 2011 05:23 PM

i was hoping you guys were going to say Las Vegas LOL. congrats on the new place!

binky Dec 14, 2011 05:23 PM

Nice!

Congrats on the upgrade!

:beer:

-Bink

nytalonTSi Dec 14, 2011 05:25 PM

Congrats!

WarmMilk Dec 14, 2011 05:29 PM

congrats! good luck with the move

Thrilla Dec 14, 2011 05:53 PM

Congratulations guys! Can't wait to see the new place.

JohnBradley Dec 14, 2011 06:23 PM

I cant wait till we buy the house on the property. I can roll out of bed and onto the dyno.

Thanks guys {thumbup}

aaron

ExtremeDSM Dec 14, 2011 06:31 PM

Congrats!!! Why could you not move closer to WI so there would be a good shop around here! :D

Derock2gspyder Dec 14, 2011 07:20 PM

Sweet guys I'm definitely gonna have to make a trip up there to see it! I sure was hoping it was closer to me but oh we'll!

Svendiesel Dec 14, 2011 07:54 PM

So by a mile away you mean NJ...right?

rockbmx1 Dec 14, 2011 08:08 PM

Congrats! All the long hours and hard work have really paid off for you guys! It's because of your dedication to the customers that sets English Racing apart from the rest of the pack. I look forward to seeing the new place.

binky Dec 14, 2011 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by JohnBradley (Post 9823901)
I cant wait till we buy the house on the property. I can roll out of bed and onto the dyno.

Thanks guys {thumbup}

aaron

That's dedication right there! :lol:

Someone get this man a beer! :beer::beer:

-Bink

codgi Dec 14, 2011 08:57 PM

Congrats guys. Would rather have had it titled "ER moving to Redmond/Bellevue area" but there's always hope right? :).

I'll see these new digs sometime next year for that work we have been talking about ;)

tchasen916 Dec 14, 2011 09:12 PM

^+1 :lol: :lol:

mullen Dec 14, 2011 09:16 PM

ER moving to the east coast would be better!